Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you Think the True Value of Bitcoin Is? - page 6. (Read 2270 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
There is no exact true value for bitcoin i guess. The value of bitcoin is often to change, but now it stabilize around $7k or a little below.
From my personal opinion, bitcoin true value is depend on the market average value.
Unlike money, Bitcoin is not backup with gold. So, there is no exact value in for bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
I think we won't see the price of 20,000 dollars very soon! Even $ 6,500 is a lot for bitcoin. It is necessary to understand this
Activity: 271
The true value of Bitcoin will trully help people from poverty. They will not just earn from posting but also learn from socializing or answering the questions from different people. Trully people will value its value if they will be responsible and serious in doing it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is the real value of Bitcoin a profit ?, lol .., I keep thinking about the nature of Bitcoin, why so many investors have to worry about this type of cryptocurrency. Many people still question and remain skeptical.
Activity: 224
I think we can't even imagine it. BTC faces a lot of difficulties to become the international and worldwide currency but I hope that in the future it will be so valuable.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
The truth is that the value of bitcoin will be much higher but will take a long time. But manipulation continues to be carried out by the big pope that affects the gradual increase in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
I’m sure that bitcoin price should not be less than price of electricity spent to produce one BTC. Antminer S9 produce 1 BTC using about 120,000 kW. If 1 KW costs 0,1 dollar it means that 1 BTC should cost more than 12,000 dollars. Right now it costs 6,300 dollars that means it is profitable for miners with electricity cost less than 0,052$.
Activity: 322
To my mind, it is better to get btc because it is almost equal to the gold value nowadays. for me, it is even better, I think that it has great value in terms of today's estimation. In my opinion, btc is of significant value for most traders
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
What's the true value of gold? What's the true value of a property in California? What's the true value of Pound compared to dollar?
They are always changing. It's nature of the market. Bitcoin is also same. The current value is the true value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
In December the price of Bitcoin was near $20,000. Today, the price hovers around $6,500.

Which is the real value? Do you think the market is telling us the Truth?

We must understand that the launch of the CME's Bitcoin futures contracts and subsequent rise and fall of Bitcoin was not a coincidence.

The implementation of futures contracts on gold and silver have had similar effects. One needs to only wonder why was the launch of gold futures contracts was implemented at the same time the Gold Reserve Act was completely repealed. Americans were allowed to own gold again on January 1, 1975. Comex gold futures launched in December of 1974.

https://www.sunshineprofits.com/gold-silver/dictionary/comex-gold/

*Also, a Wikileaks document shows direct intent to suppress the price of gold:

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974LONDON16154_b.html

I would beg any who are interested or invested in cryptocurrency to please do more research on the topic of price manipulation - you should come to the realization that the price in fiat of these assets does not matter, simply because it is inaccurate.

If you understand the banking system in the U.S. and understand that Gold, Silver and Bitcoin have true, intrinsic and persisting value you will understand the motive and that without question these assets are manipulated.

What is the true price of Bitcoin? $20,000? $6,500? I do not know.

What I do know is that it is worth more than the intrinsically worthless U.S. dollar we force ourselves to use on a daily basis, so I will be buying as much as I can while the price is this low.

I believe the price of a Bitcoin is much higher than $20,000 - but we may be in for a long while of manipulation before we see it again.

The best we can do is to buy as much as we can to make it as difficult as possible for the price to be suppressed. Once they lose control.....to quote all the Redditors and memes - "Then Moon."
I think Bitcoin has value as money, because it makes for very good money. It has grown in value because more people have recognised its usefulness as well as its fundamental integrity. and I highly recommend you look deeper into it beyond the trading, currency and hype if you want to know more about how technologies like these can help us build infrastructures for the world of tomorrow.
The true value of bitcoin is depending on the interest of the people, I think that if the interest of the people is increasing no doubt that the value of bitcoin is also increasing, I think that its value of continue to increase tell the interest of the people in bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Bitcoin value is unpredicatable.Its volatility is very fast.And it really depends to the volume of people buying and selling it.
If more people buying compare to seeling ,price will up and bullish win.
But if more people selling compare to buying ,price will going down and bears win
Activity: 52
The value of AML BitCoin is not even close to what it will be in the near future. ABTC is the greatest coin of all times.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Bitcoin price is undefined because it depends on the demand and supply in the market. So it is safe to say that bitcoin price is unpredictable and no one knows what will be the highest price peak it will take on but one things for sure that it will surely benefits us all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
The value of Bitcoin depends on demand, so logically if Bitcoin adoption goes well then the price should increase. proved after China officially announced that they officially out of the crypto market, the market instantly fell and the price of coins went down, because most big investors come from China. so bitcoin needs a new breakthrough to attract new investors to raise the value of bitcoin itself.
Yep, I do think so. The true value Bitcoin is relying on its demand. The higher the demand (given the supply stays the same) the greater the price. Bitcoin characterizes its highly volatile, so we can not know the accurate value of it. I think that most of people in this market know that comparing to other coins in crypto market, the value of bitcoin is considered as the biggest value. Always the demand of bitcoin is more dominant than any others.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
I think the true value of bitcoin is how many people need it, because if many people need it then bitcoin is a necessary and very important existence in one's life.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I think with more people accepting Bitcoin around the world the price of Bitcoin will stay within the volatility zone because of the mass selling from the new investors especially, now when we see a reduction in the price of Bitcoin. Having said this I think the price of BTC is not no way near its real value as I believe this to be >8.5k.
No one knows, true value still depends on how the market acceptance, being adopted and use globally it can hype high since the volume is not that many, if Millionaires all over the world play  with this new currency and start using it as an assets chances to have more valuable incoming future, but there's also some chances to fall below our expectations only fate can tell.
Activity: 42
What Do You Think About The Real Value of Bitcoin? I think the value of bitcoin is fantastic right now, because with that I can get my big advantage if bitcoin price reaches $ 20,000.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
I think with more people accepting Bitcoin around the world the price of Bitcoin will stay within the volatility zone because of the mass selling from the new investors especially, now when we see a reduction in the price of Bitcoin. Having said this I think the price of BTC is not no way near its real value as I believe this to be >8.5k.
Activity: 308
the true value of an asset is determined by the demand for that asset from the community, I also beleive that it deserves more than 20k but as soon as the adopters are uneducated people from lower communities we won`t see the true value of it.
Activity: 129
A high cost, a certain amount of fan speculation product, so you think BTC has a lot of value? Investment is long-term, so you can't look at it in the short term.

Pages:
Jump to: