Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think who will start the World War 3 ? - page 2. (Read 1124 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
For my opinion, since China have the signs of starting the war like on territory disputes, they will be the one  of the reason to start the war. Maybe, the US have also the possibility to start the war since they are also one who defend other coutries from the said disputes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
There will be a war that 150 million people will die and that war will be in Middle East. Proxy wars will remain computer games only beside that real war.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
world war 3 maybe started by the powerful country like US or china because of their greediness
wanting to own many resources, china is silent but their starting claiming the south china sea
which have the access for us to visit their defense in asia, so if tension brought up between
the two one of them will create the war.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't think that world war three will be started by any of these. Now a days country preferred proxy war. So the chances of direct war are not present because every one know the consequence of World War III (which will be an atomic war).

i agree with that point because every one in this era use his mind to destroy the other countries roots or change the way of thinking against or in  favour of that country.
when their minds are changed to think then i think their is no need of war i would be easily destroyed.
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't think that world war three will be started by any of these. Now a days country preferred proxy war. So the chances of direct war are not present because every one know the consequence of World War III (which will be an atomic war).
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
If it happen, I thing it will be Russia.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think Israel already started it
i think you are right in some aspects that jews can but i think the one in power will start that WW3.
you know what i mean and against who ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The Jews have not the balls to start WW3. Its pure propaganda to fear the idiots.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
the same who started the last two, jews
do you really think if that happens who is gonna start it ?
wiil it be the USA or RUSSIA or others ?
Pages:
Jump to: