Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think, will running a site like this be profitable ? - page 2. (Read 361 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 351
Seems like this is a daily lottery site where you'll pick random address to give them Bitcoin. Tbh, it sounds too good to be true and you don't explain how you get that Bitcoin. Let's say you plan to add ads, so every day user must visit some site while you earn from that. But it stills doesn't sound so convincing. What if you use the email data for your own purpose, like selling it? It's risky for users I believe, and maybe only those who doesn't care about their own safety will use this.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
Meh. The entire site seems very basic, clicked on it and the registration process was about what you'd expect from any site. If you plan on launching this site, though, I would suggest allowing users to actually view the site and what it's about instead of forcing a login and/or registration for new users, as I would've just left this site upon viewing the initial page if I didn't have the intention of reviewing it.

It may also just be me, but I have no idea what this site is about at all from reading the "How it Works" page. I'm still not sure how to generate a seed to actually enter the game; perhaps a simpler how-to page could be made.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN
What do you think, will running a site like this be profitable ?

this is the website : https://afreething.000webhostapp.com

Not much information provided so I'm afraid I will not try to click the link as it is only freehosting, who knows if what kind of data it will collect from us. Also please try to put some effort on creating a thread specially if you are asking for something so people will take you seriously
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

It's on test mode so using a free hosting is just fine because the main point was getting feedback first at the community (if that is really OP's purpose).

But OP if you will go for LIVE, you need to put an effort of having your own domain + of course the basic design and layouts.

Anyways about your main concern, you need to tell us the details/featured of the site. Don't want to sign up there just to see the inside stuff.

"WIN FREE BITCOIN EVERY WEEK!" - is somehow a questionable banner. It's already telling us now how risky it is.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886

To tell you frankly mate your website its looks like unprofessional because of the subdomain and Potato Chips was right. Try to purchase a domain name for your website for sure maybe you can convince people and driving traffic very well, and make a profit.

Try to search on google where to purchase a domain name and spend some amount of money for a domain of your website that looks good.
Wait, before hosting he has to learn at least html/css because what I see here is white backround with some texts, looks very awful. Also can't understand what we have to rate, domain/template = catastrophe. If you want us to rate idea, then I would say that faucets don't work anymore, even it's very hard for freebitco to gain enough attention, at least they were hugely popular some years ago.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206

To tell you frankly mate your website its looks like unprofessional because of the subdomain and Potato Chips was right. Try to purchase a domain name for your website for sure maybe you can convince people and driving traffic very well, and make a profit.

Try to search on google where to purchase a domain name and spend some amount of money for a domain of your website that looks good.
Activity: 294
Merit: 53

000webhostapp? You kidding me? I'm looking at that domain name after like 10 years (yes, my first website was made using that service and subdomain name). Trust me, you will never be able to get any traffic to such subdomain.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
Not gonna lie, the subdomain doesn't look pleasant in the eyes. If you wanna earn, you need to make everything professional looking and that means spending money upfront, avoid any free web hosting service.

and yes, please just explain your business model in through details here. you'll be able to gather more opinions that way.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
By looking at the URL, I'll never going to click that. Can you give more of the description about that website?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

We ask users to hash the seeds they type themselves plus the seed server that we keep secret up to 1 round (currently 1 week) and add additional seed in the form of a 5 (last) characters generated from MD5 hashing from the username and IP address.

I illustrate the following:

a user with username jossiel did a hash from IP address 123.456.789 with the user seed he types jossielcool
current server seed: abcdefghij (not the real current server seed)

here is the hash calculation of the 4 components above:

first we announce the MD5 hash from the server seed on the announcement button

then we hash the username and last 5 characters from the IP Address with MD5 algorithm.
jossiel6.789 = a179d46727e6d7d52f2f142c21204089
then we hash user seed, server seed and 5 characters of the hash results of jossiel6.789 with MD5 algorithm.

the next format will be like this:

[user seed] [server seed] [MD5 hash of username and last 5 characters of IP Address]

jossielcoolabcdefghij04089 = a9aec968195febbe01cf872ae3604f26

then we take the first 10 characters of MD5 hash jossielcoolabcdefghij04089
we get this hexadecimal number: a9aec96819

then we convert the number to a decimal number.
and now we get numbers : 728781907993

then we divide the number by 10995116.27775

and now we get the number: 66282.3284068202

and one more step, this is the last step
we round the number to the closest integer :
so the jossiel's hash number is 66282

10 results of the user's hash will be displayed on the TOP HASH page, but you must log in to access this page.

to do the above calculation we provide the MD5 Generator page :
https://afreething.000webhostapp.com/md5hashgenerator.php
This page can be accessed without logging in.

but if you are unsure about our MD5 Hash Generator, you can use MD5 Hash Generator elsewhere
--------------------------------------------------------------------

the highest hash possibility of this HASH GAME is 100000
because the highest 10 digit hexadecimal number is FFFFFFFFFF (1099511627775)

1099511627775/10995116.27775 = 100000
--------------------------------------------------------------------
the winner of this HASH GAME is the user with the highest hash number at the end of the period.

Hash Game Reward Distribution :

# Total reward is half of the total revenue from advertising and and our investment program.

# We will divide the total reward into 2 parts, the First Part is 2/3 or 66.66% of the total reward and the Second Part is 1/3 or 33.33% of the total reward. The first part will be distributed to the winners and the second part to the referrer of the winners.

# The user at position 1 on the TOP HASH page will get 50% of the First Part. The user in position 2 will get 50% of the reward obtained by the user in position 1, the user in position 3 will get 50% of the reward obtained by the user in position 2 and so on.

# One user and one bitcoin address can only get 1 position with reward, if there is 1 user who gets more than 1 position with reward then the highest position we will take.

# Not determined the number of positions that will get a reward.

# the smallest reward at the last position that gets a reward is 0.00010000 BTC.

# We can change all the rules if needed. If we change something on this site, we will announce it on the announcement button

but we also have rules, which state that when we consider the reward for the user to be too small, we have the right to delay the distribution of rewards for the next one period.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if my explanation is still confusing, don't hesitate to ask me

Thank you Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: