Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you use Bitcoin for ? - page 2. (Read 207 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 09:00:52 AM
In the few months that passed away, I have brought out some portion of my bitcoin for doing and purchasing stuffs like gambling, buying gadgets online, paying for domain name and web hosting, and paying for little services on some stuffs. But i stopped, now I am holding my bitcoin and never intends to spend it. Because I believe I am in some way wasting it away. As for my source of income; I bought my coins, coupled with few altcoin I traded and the little I am getting from here.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 19, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
I'm not spending bitcoin daily, but mostly I use bitcoin for buying a domain from namecheap or trade with others like buying SEO methods or any interesting things selling in the digital section.

And sometimes I use bitcoin here locally where we can spend bitcoin on some restaurant that accepts bitcoin as payment.

About the volatility, I think we can't calculate the volatility the price of bitcoin I think it depends on news or trends base on what I see.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
March 19, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
I try my best to use bitcoin as much as possible when making purchases online(as using bitcoin on local stores in my country is next to impossible). Usually I use to use bitcoin to pay for my servers, proxies, those stuff. Would be great though if sites like Amazon accepts it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 06:28:07 AM
Actually we don't calculate the volatility if you have emergencies or that you must have it immediately for expenses. There's nothing you can do about it if you have no choice but to spend it we all are unless you're gonna bear the problem not helping or being a martyr for yourself.
I don't have experience buying or purchasing items via Bitcoin but we do have a converter that can convert BTC into our current real money.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
March 19, 2018, 05:35:50 AM
Real life purchases in bitcoin may apply only to physical stores like grocery stores/coffee shop/local market that accepts bitcoin, and mostly its only in japan. So enable to use my btc, I send it to our local exchange/wallet and convert it to fiat directly sent to my debit card and use it when I go outside for purchase.

And for the volatility of bitcoin, I only sell some like half what I owned and hold the other half since most people are panicking with the trend of this downside.
Activity: 155
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
Hey guys ... do any of y'all use Bitcoin for real life purchases?

If so what and through which sources ?
And how do you calculate the crazy volatileness of the market ?
Pages:
Jump to: