Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you want to do?? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
If Bitcoin is legal on your country, what do you want to do for keep bitcoin in your country, as far as we know there are some countries that have banned bitcoin circulating in the country.

let's exchange ideas for the development of bitcoin in our country
if bit coin was legal in my country i would HODL
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 05, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
If Bitcoin is legal on your country, what do you want to do for keep bitcoin in your country, as far as we know there are some countries that have banned bitcoin circulating in the country.

In our country, bitcoin is not illegal. However, the central bank is starting to regulate cryptocurrency and will start to treat them as a normal stock investment. It's good that our country is planning to do something with cryptocurrency and not stopping people from investing on it. I will just keep on making more money with cryptocurrency. I have started learning about it about two years ago and so far I have earned a lot of money from it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
February 05, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
In our country is so much unlike China. People in china fear the government while in our country, people respects the government. In country like china, people will obey due to fear. But in our case wherein we can freely voice out our sentiments to our government, there really is a difference. Government may regulate but they cannot control nor ban crypto totally.
Activity: 686
February 05, 2018, 02:52:47 PM
In my country this is not forbidden so far. But it depends a little on me. All I do is - telling my friends how interesting it is. I also encourage them to get involved in this exciting game)
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 05, 2018, 02:48:22 PM
I have decided to HODL and look away from the rise and fall of the crypto price to avoid unnecessary action of selling at loss. Going by history, HODLing is likely the best action in time like this, ceteris paribus.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
February 05, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

Bitcoin is legal here on my country and as of now I and my colleagues are planning to start accepting bitcoin in our business to make the coin more popular in the country with the people all over here. We believe that accepting bitcoin will give the business a double hit on jackpot as we are earning with the business and at the same time we can earn the price growth of the bitcoin.
This is just being finalized now and we will start implementing it soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
February 05, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

If bitcoin does get regulated then we should really focus on the bitcoin's real implementation in the nation. I mean like visa and MasterCard companies work in the same way we should have the Bitcoin in completely different form and legalised by the government to have its ATM's everywhere so that we can exchange the Fiat currency instantly and almost with no time. Moreover we should ask government to implement the use of BTC in the public sectors and whenever it is possible. Such as all the public transport services, and autonomous services should get the privileges of using BTC as way of payment mode. That can be done instantly with scanning the desired QR codes and getting our tickets. That would be the greatest way to spend out bitcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
February 05, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
Most of the countries only regulated cryptocurrencies,not a total banned china is the only country that could totally ban all cryptocurrency activities,what do you expect to communist country? the government can control almost every single people and they must abide all the rules or regulations or else people will end up badly.In my own opinion regulation or centralization of cryptocurrencies is a joke because crypto was created to be decentralized!
Activity: 39
February 05, 2018, 02:44:16 PM
You cannot ban what you cannot control.

HODL. I thought buying 2 weeks ago was a steal, I can't believe the FUD we've seen over the past month and the impact on price.
Activity: 123
February 05, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
In Russia, bitcoin has not yet been banned. I hope that our government will be wise enough not to ban him. Otherwise, I have to cash all my coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 05, 2018, 02:40:05 PM
To kill cryptocurrencies all governments from all over the world would have to ban them. But Banning will only create black markets. There is no way that a govt can stop people from downloading wallets and sending each other cryptos. Even declaring it illegal they can't control it due to decentralization.
Activity: 236
February 05, 2018, 02:31:31 PM
Only option is to hodl. This has proven to be the right strategy in the past dips. Hope that history will repeat.
Activity: 490
February 05, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
In this situation, I probably will not do anything, because many now just do not understand what is happening to the market, like me. I just do not understand what to do now and why the market is falling.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
The great thing about cryptocurrency is that however governments try, they cannot control it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
In my opinion, even the countries that banned the BTC will soon realize that they have no influence on it, and make it lawful to strip people of taxes on him
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

Pages:
Jump to: