Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 19. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I wish I could buy regular things like stuff from Supermarkets even clothes (offline ofc).
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Almost all the things we can buy through bitcoin online these days but i would love to get more and more things with bitcoins which came in daily need.Small things like noodles and other food items or buying petrol for my bike and car.
In terms of larger amount i would love to buy a new bike for my self directly from the bitcoin or may be a car as well if i have enough bitcoins for that.

Yeah this is one of the problem is see, all goods are available online.  There is few to nothing that are accessible locally.   If Bitcoin is implemented and adopted locally, like groceries, and department store, Im sure the people who will adopt Bitcoin will double to triple in short span of time.  Sometimes people want to witness how things work.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I really want to get a good car, anyway i am so far from this cause i am not so experienced in earning bitcoins and i am just learning how to do this here.

But I don't think that any company accepts bitcoins to purchase a car. If that happens most of the millionaires will buy the bitcoins and invest on their companies.

Well if they accept transactions with bitcoin I think you can buy almost anything now with bitcoin, cause there are certain ways in using your bitcoin to buy anything like using it as direct transaction you can do it with QR code, wallet transfer, or using a certain bank card to transfer your bitcoin using credit cards, and the last withdrawing your bitcoin in an ATM is now available in certain wallets to make easier transaction!
Guys, on any bitcoin currency is the future, but not today. We need to answer yourself first on how bitcoin is available to man, and only then to think that he can buy cryptocurrency. Otherwise it makes no sense to beat the water.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I really want to get a good car, anyway i am so far from this cause i am not so experienced in earning bitcoins and i am just learning how to do this here.

But I don't think that any company accepts bitcoins to purchase a car. If that happens most of the millionaires will buy the bitcoins and invest on their companies.

Well if they accept transactions with bitcoin I think you can buy almost anything now with bitcoin, cause there are certain ways in using your bitcoin to buy anything like using it as direct transaction you can do it with QR code, wallet transfer, or using a certain bank card to transfer your bitcoin using credit cards, and the last withdrawing your bitcoin in an ATM is now available in certain wallets to make easier transaction!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
seems steam accept now bitcoin i got i want no need food
Activity: 462

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I wish I could buy all the things I buy with cash and pay all my services with bitcoins.
Can we do that in the future only with Bitcoin and altcoins?

I would like to see it
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Practically you can buy everything with btc. Because you can exchange it lets say in Perfectmoney and then withdraw it on you credit card and thats it , you you anything you want Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 246
So I not only on the car, I would not mind from home. We need to work more and hands, not just your head.
Activity: 406
Activity: 447
Almost all the things we can buy through bitcoin online these days but i would love to get more and more things with bitcoins which came in daily need.Small things like noodles and other food items or buying petrol for my bike and car.
In terms of larger amount i would love to buy a new bike for my self directly from the bitcoin or may be a car as well if i have enough bitcoins for that.

May be in western countries its possible to buy car and bikes with bitcoins, but scenario is not same in all countries as even small merchants are not accepting bitcoins so to buy car or bike is really a big deal.
Activity: 256
If you have many bitcoin then you're a lucky man, and can afford other currencies. But if not, what is the right amount of gather, then by that time it will be possible for all to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I want to buy almost everything with bitcoins, Will it happen someday or not that its used and accepted everywhere to buy even small and basic things with it, I am sure it will happen someday.
Yes that exactly what im thinking it would be great if we can spend it in everything we need but before that i wish could have lots of bitcoin so i can buy anything that i want in my life. i hope i can save more for the future.
I think it takes a very long time in order to use bitcoin directly to shop. for now you can only buy online using bitcoin dude Cheesy
That is correct but bitcoin takes time to be more popular decentralize currencry, but i wish to buy a house and lot together with 1 car that is my dream if that would happen i am satisfied in my life and continue to work in bitcoin for other purposes.

You may not yet know the news about bitcoin. Now it has been very popular in all bitcoin countries, almost everyone speaks of bitcoin. But unfortunately still very few people provide knowledge of the bitcoin, so they don't use the bitcoin because of lack of information and knowledge

The bitter truth is that people have heard about bitcoins but they are not using as they don't know how to use it an the other fact is they also believe that it will not survive in long run.
We can not really blame them though since we too do not accurately know about the future of bitcoin and we are just actually being really optimistic about it. Besides, we can not also blame them for not taking the risk of adopting bitcoins since the chances of having loss is high with bitcoin's value being really volatile.

Yeah people who are trying to know what bitcoin is will surely hesitate in investing their money at initial stage as it will take some time for them to build a trust on bitcoin, but over a period of time they may prefer to invest in it.
Activity: 256
Build a mining farm to get more BTC. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I want to buy almost everything with bitcoins, Will it happen someday or not that its used and accepted everywhere to buy even small and basic things with it, I am sure it will happen someday.
Yes that exactly what im thinking it would be great if we can spend it in everything we need but before that i wish could have lots of bitcoin so i can buy anything that i want in my life. i hope i can save more for the future.
I think it takes a very long time in order to use bitcoin directly to shop. for now you can only buy online using bitcoin dude Cheesy
That is correct but bitcoin takes time to be more popular decentralize currencry, but i wish to buy a house and lot together with 1 car that is my dream if that would happen i am satisfied in my life and continue to work in bitcoin for other purposes.

You may not yet know the news about bitcoin. Now it has been very popular in all bitcoin countries, almost everyone speaks of bitcoin. But unfortunately still very few people provide knowledge of the bitcoin, so they don't use the bitcoin because of lack of information and knowledge

The bitter truth is that people have heard about bitcoins but they are not using as they don't know how to use it an the other fact is they also believe that it will not survive in long run.
We can not really blame them though since we too do not accurately know about the future of bitcoin and we are just actually being really optimistic about it. Besides, we can not also blame them for not taking the risk of adopting bitcoins since the chances of having loss is high with bitcoin's value being really volatile.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
Not big I just hope that most store shop in my country can accept bitcoin as payment then I would be very happy
yeah, that would be great, it would be cool if i had at least one shop with bitcoins, that would be really cool to be honest, i would just buy as much stuff then as possible

That would be the best moment when we will buy something physically with it for the first time, but we also should have control on our spending in order to take higher benefits in future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
This is funny but hmm come to think of it. Services in my place is quite good w can order foodss,buy loads,steam wallet,mol points,vacation package and travellig package it is quite nice tho for simple people like me but for now i think i want to purchase a luxury car directly from bitcoin haha
Activity: 420
i wish to buy big home in my country using bitcoin as only payment accepted .
I think for the moment there are no people or sellers who accept bitcoin payment to buy a house or real estate. possible to buy a car. There are merchants who accept bitcoin. I've seen it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i wish i could use bitcoin for online investments and to shop online...buying anything..
Pages:
Jump to: