Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 34. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I saw someone mention some things about wishing they could buy gas and food with btc ...
I agree with them both, food especially.

So what about you guys ?
Anything that you wish you could buy with btc ? (legal things of course LOL Cheesy)
I honestly wish I could buy anything with bitcoin without converting it to fiat. A country where I can use bitcoin as a mode of payment at all stores in every corners and every services will really be great!
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
It will be so good if I will be able to use my coins on supermarkets, steam(origin), etc. I like to do micropayments so i hope that bitcoin will grow for it. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
i hope that i can buy a new gaming computer, a smartphone and lot of any other thing like food and household things
well, maybe BTC will help me to pay some of bills though

You would be able to buy all things for sure in future, let give some time to bitcoin to reach its potential and then we would be able to buy almost anything.

Yes the bitcoin itself has a really great future so its true that someday in the future everything can be bought with the bitcoin.
You already now see stores that are accepting it because they know the bitcoin will be very big globally on day.
You are right the lucky future for bitcoin is not long away, it will take only a few years to establish all over the world, as it is invented as a worldwide currency for worldwide use.
If the bitcoin was created for a specific country then there would have to be a fear that it will remain only to a certain regions of the world but the reality is that it is not controlled by a specific country so it will spread to all regions very sooner.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
Absolutely a house!.. But not now, maybe in 10 years...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Groceries, Things you want to buy from a gas station, Walmart items etc... I think it will be awesome if you can buy anything with bitcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I am planning to buy a car next month using fiat  Angry I wish I could buy it by using bitcoin but in my country I don't see that facility and honestly I don't have that huge amount of bitcoin to buy a car  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
i hope that i can buy a new gaming computer, a smartphone and lot of any other thing like food and household things

You would be able to buy all things for sure in future, let give some time to bitcoin to reach its potential and then we would be able to buy almost anything.

Yes the bitcoin itself has a really great future so its true that someday in the future everything can be bought with the bitcoin.
You already now see stores that are accepting it because they know the bitcoin will be very big globally on day.
You are right the lucky future for bitcoin is not long away, it will take only a few years to establish all over the world, as it is invented as a worldwide currency for worldwide use.

No, Bitcoin was created as an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party. The distance between parties was never the issue. That would be a ridiculous reason to invent Bitcoin. MasterCard works worldwide. You don't need something new to do that.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Maybe somehow who will offer his house for btc would be great, I think I seen few like these in the past but if there are many maybe it will be interesting.

recently I faund a website, where people offering their houses for sell and accept bitcoin for them. I don't remember the site now but you can find it on google. even on that site there are some big Islands are also listed for sale. I wish I could buy I big Island with my bitcoins.

Right now there are some online shopping portals which are accepting bitcoins but it would be great if the local super markets start accepting bitcoins, so that we can buy our daily required things with the bitcoins.

That will be great and convenient for a lot if bitcoin users are expecting a direct payment using bitcoin well that will be great paying without a hussle and a truely reliable for the people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
I just convert it to cash, or i could buy accounts with bitcoins. But thats it,
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Maybe somehow who will offer his house for btc would be great, I think I seen few like these in the past but if there are many maybe it will be interesting.

recently I faund a website, where people offering their houses for sell and accept bitcoin for them. I don't remember the site now but you can find it on google. even on that site there are some big Islands are also listed for sale. I wish I could buy I big Island with my bitcoins.

Right now there are some online shopping portals which are accepting bitcoins but it would be great if the local super markets start accepting bitcoins, so that we can buy our daily required things with the bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 840

Activity: 182
I wish I can buy stuff near me. Nobody accepts bitcoins in my community Grin.

Sir you are not the only one with that problem almost all of us have the same problem if you gonna go outside your house thinking where can i buy something with my bitcoin.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
I wish I can buy stuff near me. Nobody accepts bitcoins in my community Grin.
Activity: 210
Food like roasted or cooked meals for BTC, if BTC is accepted in restaurants it would be interesting Cheesy

I wish i could get paid in bitcoins, perhaps is not buying but is related. Buying food on fastfood restaurants by bitcoin this is one I am wishing as like you.
Activity: 126
Food like roasted or cooked meals for BTC, if BTC is accepted in restaurants it would be interesting Cheesy
Activity: 126
A new (and GOOD one) DSLR Camera, i've hooked with photography since 3 years ago and i think i need an upgrade from my current old model camera (Panasonic Lumix GF-1). Maybe a Nikon would do the job haha
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I would prefer to buy a luxury apartment using bitcoins, I don't know when it will be possible in my country, but lets hope the day come soon when I can buy a home using bitcoins.
Dreams are unlimited and same are the wishes and desires as well. As more we earn more wishes increase and i same way have lot of wishes to buy every thing with bitcoins and wish to find in malls bitcoins accepted here logos and pray it might become world currency very soon.

Yup that day will surely come but why wait for it if you can surely buy everything with bitcoin but not a direct transaction using bitcoin but you can still use the method of exchanging bitcoin with fiat to buy goods, foods or needs.

That's true but we want that we can pay directly with bitcoins to buy anything, either a home or a car that will reduce the cost of converting bitcoins to fiat.

Yup your right that willbe so convenient but for now the only thing we can do with our bitcoin is exchanging it with fiat or cash so we can use it here in our country we can use bitcoin to buy us load directly we can tap and load our phones with regular load.
Activity: 952
I want to buy all basic things which I need on daily basis, packet of smoke, liquor and some good food using bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: