Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 41. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 27, 2016, 12:36:12 PM
My dream is to buy a mobile with my earned btc online, but recently i don't have enough btc to do so, but i hope i will do it in coming time. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2016, 11:14:24 AM
why not you start saving some satosi ?
this is my rig I spend 1,1 btc , i save soem of my earning permonth, i hope next month i can buying gtx660ti  Cool Cheesy

in last month i have purchased my first RIG of computer, corei5 6400, asus fatality B150 gaming K3/D3, corsair vengeance blue 4gb, WDC green 2TB, FSP aurum 80+gold, armagedon T200, Roll Eyes

i wish i can buy a vga card in this month...

Thank's Bitcoin  Kiss
Wow amazing.
This is my dream, and hopefully I can buy it also in the next 4-5 months  Wink
Activity: 742
February 27, 2016, 10:32:34 AM
Till now most of the Bitcoin's usability is online to purchase some services and goods, but i wish we could buying the itemes offline too using Bitcoin, paying bills and purchase the daily goods without issues
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 27, 2016, 10:28:36 AM
I wish I could save up enough Bitcoins to pay my accommodation and travel around the World. I hope to do this in the next 5 years If I am lucky enough.

Wow, that's awesome, in five years for sure you can already do that, just keep on collecting bitcoins,  accommodations, plane tickets might not accept bitcoins yet, but for sure, with the income from bitcoin you will surely pay them..
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
February 27, 2016, 10:24:53 AM
I wish that i can buy a big and tornado gaming PC with Bitcoins. Then i will play latest games on it. Also i want to invest my Bitcoins in mining. Smiley
Activity: 672
February 27, 2016, 10:20:41 AM
I really wish that I could pay for my restaurant bills with bitcoins, as I am foodie and I keep on going to different restaurants so I really wish that I could pay my bills by using bitcoins.

I think that's could being possible in some developped countries, but not available worldwide till now. That's need more patience and Bitcoin's support
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 27, 2016, 07:06:04 AM
I really wish that I could pay for my restaurant bills with bitcoins, as I am foodie and I keep on going to different restaurants so I really wish that I could pay my bills by using bitcoins.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2016, 05:18:28 AM
I wish i could buy a big house or apartment for my family, because until now my family don't have a house, we only rent it. And it's really expensive.
I want to buy every thing with bitcoin same like my local currency and wish this come true soon that in all minimarts we find the same poster "Bitcoins accepted here" that would be wow and then I will shop veery thing I need.

It is possible in next couple of years when bitcoin becomes more popular and we would find many shops that would start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
February 27, 2016, 04:56:33 AM
I wish I could save up enough Bitcoins to pay my accommodation and travel around the World. I hope to do this in the next 5 years If I am lucky enough.
Activity: 784
February 27, 2016, 04:10:03 AM
I really wish that I could buy a gaming PC with my Bitcoin. That has been my dream for a long time now.

why not you start saving some satosi ?
this is my rig I spend 1,1 btc , i save soem of my earning permonth, i hope next month i can buying gtx660ti  Cool Cheesy

in last month i have purchased my first RIG of computer, corei5 6400, asus fatality B150 gaming K3/D3, corsair vengeance blue 4gb, WDC green 2TB, FSP aurum 80+gold, armagedon T200, Roll Eyes

i wish i can buy a vga card in this month...

Thank's Bitcoin  Kiss

Activity: 532
Merit: 501
February 27, 2016, 03:54:59 AM
I really wish that I could buy a gaming PC with my Bitcoin. That has been my dream for a long time now.
Activity: 560
February 27, 2016, 03:26:26 AM
Playstation 4 and macbook
i hope i will reach that stuff with my bitcoin
Activity: 742
February 27, 2016, 03:11:57 AM
I wish i could buy a big house or apartment for my family, because until now my family don't have a house, we only rent it. And it's really expensive.
I want to buy every thing with bitcoin same like my local currency and wish this come true soon that in all minimarts we find the same poster "Bitcoins accepted here" that would be wow and then I will shop veery thing I need.
Activity: 434
February 27, 2016, 03:08:01 AM
Activity: 238
February 27, 2016, 03:06:00 AM
Bills. Lol. I really wish i could pay by bills through BTCs. Make stuff more convenient. Roll some dice and play the electric bill. Haha.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 27, 2016, 02:50:02 AM
as we know money can by you many things like peole says that money can not by you happiness but its better to cry in a Ferrari than crying in a bicycle so if someone asked me what i want to buy then i will say i want to buy the latest cpu with the best processor and many ram slots
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 11:40:39 AM
I wish I could buy a Antminer online with btc. and start bitcoin mining. this is my wish.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2016, 11:16:16 AM
I would prefer to buy a luxury apartment using bitcoins, I don't know when it will be possible in my country, but lets hope the day come soon when I can buy a home using bitcoins.
Dreams are unlimited and same are the wishes and desires as well. As more we earn more wishes increase and i same way have lot of wishes to buy every thing with bitcoins and wish to find in malls bitcoins accepted here logos and pray it might become world currency very soon.

Yup that day will surely come but why wait for it if you can surely buy everything with bitcoin but not a direct transaction using bitcoin but you can still use the method of exchanging bitcoin with fiat to buy goods, foods or needs.

That's true but we want that we can pay directly with bitcoins to buy anything, either a home or a car that will reduce the cost of converting bitcoins to fiat.

Indeed, its already possible to buy cars, but its only sometimes possible, you can see something from it on some market websites.
Also houses are already sold with btc but it need to get more popular.
I don't see that happening anywhere other than the Deepnet markets and i don't think that will be considered a general market for any type of business or trade by the majority of the people including me.Though,I read a "beach house sale" thread on forum here some time ago.

it means bitcoin is in every part of our life. It succeeds.
Bitcoin is around us but not everywhere.Of course it was a tremendous success for Satoshi or his team Wink
I hope that I can buy some cool stuff with Bitcoin and that Bitcoin will be more acceptable in stores and shops.
Maybe we can buy some planes or helicopters later in the future. That will be very awesome.
I wish I could buy everything with Bitcoin. I hope later that Bitcoin will be more popular and more used that is very important.
And also that Bitcoin is more acceptable in stores and some shops. The world is becoming more digital.

As you it would take time as you said, We can see more adoption when compare to last year and present. So hopefully It will rise as you expect, which can easily buy all things by bitcoins.
Activity: 364
February 26, 2016, 11:04:24 AM
I would prefer to buy a luxury apartment using bitcoins, I don't know when it will be possible in my country, but lets hope the day come soon when I can buy a home using bitcoins.
Dreams are unlimited and same are the wishes and desires as well. As more we earn more wishes increase and i same way have lot of wishes to buy every thing with bitcoins and wish to find in malls bitcoins accepted here logos and pray it might become world currency very soon.

Yup that day will surely come but why wait for it if you can surely buy everything with bitcoin but not a direct transaction using bitcoin but you can still use the method of exchanging bitcoin with fiat to buy goods, foods or needs.

That's true but we want that we can pay directly with bitcoins to buy anything, either a home or a car that will reduce the cost of converting bitcoins to fiat.

Indeed, its already possible to buy cars, but its only sometimes possible, you can see something from it on some market websites.
Also houses are already sold with btc but it need to get more popular.
I don't see that happening anywhere other than the Deepnet markets and i don't think that will be considered a general market for any type of business or trade by the majority of the people including me.Though,I read a "beach house sale" thread on forum here some time ago.

it means bitcoin is in every part of our life. It succeeds.
Bitcoin is around us but not everywhere.Of course it was a tremendous success for Satoshi or his team Wink
I hope that I can buy some cool stuff with Bitcoin and that Bitcoin will be more acceptable in stores and shops.
Maybe we can buy some planes or helicopters later in the future. That will be very awesome.
I wish I could buy everything with Bitcoin. I hope later that Bitcoin will be more popular and more used that is very important.
And also that Bitcoin is more acceptable in stores and some shops. The world is becoming more digital.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2016, 08:53:09 AM
i wish if i can buy 2 BTC with my 1 BTC Smiley
i will do it unlimited time Cheesy

Cry

dude Please don't spam here, If you want to do Go and do in Off topic threads. I have noticed you replied continuously in this thread with Single word and smiley reply. So please avoid these kind of tactics to grow the potential accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: