Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 81. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 27, 2015, 10:41:53 AM
Who is thinking that we can buy google through bitcoin Tongue
Some things aren't sold even for bitcoin or for real money.
So i think that i wish to buy anything that is "un-sell-able" right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
October 27, 2015, 10:28:44 AM
i wish i could buy electronic products , clothes and accessories . and lot of things. like i am purchasing in shop with fiat money i want one day i purchase through bitcoin in shops.
Activity: 742
October 27, 2015, 09:45:07 AM
cloud mining its a finacial ponzi service they dont mine just offer porfit in low course and gather your money to steel you in long run soo never deposit and for the buy of btc i consider to buy rubik cubes into next month

Nowadays the cloud mining programs are generally scammers and ponzi schemes as you noticed , they promise high profits but in fact there is no mining but only working with the members deposits paying only the first ones and then running away..it's so risky.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
October 27, 2015, 09:39:26 AM
cloud mining its a finacial ponzi service they dont mine just offer porfit in low course and gather your money to steel you in long run soo never deposit and for the buy of btc i consider to buy rubik cubes into next month

i totally believe in not to invest in cloud mining what you said is correct they are all scammers on long term, it is better that you can buy and sell or do sports betting. i wish that i cound buy everything like fiat money , their should be no require of fiat.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 27, 2015, 08:57:12 AM
Very soon we will be able to buy everything with bitcoin! Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 27, 2015, 07:26:18 AM
Activity: 574
October 27, 2015, 07:24:20 AM
An actual working cloudmining site where I would be sure these people own the actual miners and have a low maintenance fee that makes sense.

Have gotten scammed about 2 times before. Sad
I guess there are few legitimate cloud mining services being offered, i reckon bit-x's service is one of them. Earlier i had read reports of them buying actual hardware for mining. For more info just visit : https://bit-x.com/pages/about#mining

they should remove that crap maintannce fee, which is always too expensive in every cloud i've seen, legit or not

it kill the point of having cheap electricity with cloud, i doubt they need thatamount to cover maintanance, you just need one man that cleans all your miner once a months, and that's it

What do cloudminers consider maintenance? I too think they should be a bit more detailed on it atleast, explaining how much goes to electricity and how much goes elsewhere.
Don't companies get better electricity packages? I know for a fact that here in Finland you can atleast choose to pay a fixed monthly rate if you are going to need a lot of electricity instead of paying "just what u use".
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 27, 2015, 07:11:05 AM
An actual working cloudmining site where I would be sure these people own the actual miners and have a low maintenance fee that makes sense.

I guess there are few legitimate cloud mining services being offered, i reckon bit-x's service is one of them. Earlier i had read reports of them buying actual hardware for mining. For more info just visit : https://bit-x.com/pages/about#mining

they should remove that crap maintannce fee, which is always too expensive in every cloud i've seen, legit or not

it kill the point of having cheap electricity with cloud, i doubt they need that amount to cover maintanance, you just need one man that cleans all your miner once a month, and that's it

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
October 27, 2015, 06:38:02 AM

Activity: 574
October 27, 2015, 05:14:10 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 27, 2015, 05:12:08 AM
Nowadays, you can buy almost anything since there are Bitcoin debit cards (with some fees).
I'd definitely use those cards if I'd be getting paid in Bitcoin.

Yeah that's true but I think bitcoin debit cards are not good for small payments as it charge high fees ( based on the reviews I saw online). I'm also planning to have one but realized it won't be good for me Cheesy

This is my 1000th post yay!

Haha I am getting one from a local exchange, and I think it is quite good since I am mostly finding some things to buy with btc. Also, since you can use the debit card in various purchases, it is a good thing to get (except for the fees you will incur).

You're from the Philippines right? Can you tell from what exchange you got a debit card? I never heard of a bitcoin debit card here from our country( I am quite unaware of bitcoin news here on PH). I'll take a look on it to check how high the fees they wil charge Cheesy Might get one if the fees were reasonable Cheesy

BUMP!

I missed this post. Im interested to know this too. And if this is possible, in what merchant/s are accepting this kind of debit card? Are those bitcoin debit card processed to a seperate terminal (Never heard of it)? Or I will guess the card will automatically convert your btc's to fiat then processed to normal card terminal when paying. Is that how it goes?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
October 27, 2015, 04:41:57 AM

But seriously, I wish I could get pizza for bitcoin here in Australia. The only place I can pay someone bitcoin is when I see this kid outside my local mall busking for bitcoin. Smart kid.

You have a kid busking for Bitcoin who is willing to buy Pizzas for you
Now I might pay to see that ha-ha but that is a smart kid.

Right now I would want to crowdfund with Bitcoins and get rewards for stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
October 27, 2015, 02:17:52 AM
I wish I could buy +ve rep

I'M JUST KIDDING GUYS, IT'S A JOKE  Wink

But seriously, I wish I could get pizza for bitcoin here in Australia. The only place I can pay someone bitcoin is when I see this kid outside my local mall busking for bitcoin. Smart kid.
I am pretty sure you can get +ve trust using bitcoin(you just need to have enough of them). Also, ain't there anyone who can pay for your pizza in exchange for bitcoin? Or you can just buy a pizzahut's voucher using bitcoins and then buy one pizza from it. These methods are almost equivalent to buying pizza using bitcoin.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 27, 2015, 02:07:00 AM
Grocery items in all convenient store and supermarkets in my area. This can only happen if bitcoin will be widely accepted in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
October 27, 2015, 01:13:23 AM
I wish I could buy +ve rep

I'M JUST KIDDING GUYS, IT'S A JOKE  Wink

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 27, 2015, 12:02:04 AM
Buy an ONS.   Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
October 26, 2015, 11:40:52 PM
their are lot things that people will wish to buy from bitcoin, because everyone want btc to be used just like fiat money. i also wish that i can buy food, clothes, shoes , electronics item, etc. so their is no end to the wish list because as one wish full fills the other wish starts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
October 26, 2015, 11:14:46 PM
LAND
There's a private island sold for bitcoins Grin
It was an old news so im not sure if someone bought that island or not

I would like for music, movies, and then for some gadgets and electronics as well. May be good option for cloud services as well.
This I am looking for.

I think that it is possible now to buy movies and music.
Since newegg is accepting bitcoin payment i think you can give there a try.
About cloud services i haven't heard about it, so let's hope for that to be solved soon.
Too bad newegg only do shippings to America Sad
Their prices are pretty cheap to buy Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
October 26, 2015, 09:45:56 PM
LAND
Activity: 742
October 26, 2015, 07:46:14 PM
I am looking to buy all real goods with Bitcoin, especially cars and houses and so on. I think if it's hard nowadays in the near future that's will be possible and easy for everyone especially if governments worldwide will accept Bitcoin as real currency as we expected
Pages:
Jump to: