Pages:
Author

Topic: What does success mean? - page 7. (Read 978 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
April 20, 2020, 08:12:46 PM
Today you can see many topics and meassages that new projects do not succeed.
But what is success? If we measure success by today's standards, then for the majority it will mean listing on a large exchange and rising prices.
But is it success and success for whom? For those who just made money on this speculation? For a project that earned? For the exchange that earned? And where is blockchain and technology here?

In my understanding:
Success is the full realization by a project of its ideas and goals.
Success should be determined by the benefits that the project brings in itself and gives others, but not how much it costs, because these are just numbers.
Success and price should be determined by the value that the project gives the world, and not the amount of money poured into the project.

I hope that in the future there will be more such examples.

Success will be different point of view depend on the people thought.  Because they have different target for their life.  Some people assume the other already success,  but the fact is they are still consider it is not success at all. 
In crypto world people consider success with money.  They still eager to earn it no matter what happen.  Because they have different point of view about success.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
April 20, 2020, 07:11:25 PM
Success is everything for the investors because they make money on that and if there’s a new project succeed on their bounties or even on ICO/IEO then a great price movement will be seen. The hardest part here is that, to remain active in the market and to give your best in the market because your real value starts the moment the hype was gone on a new project, so that’s a big challenge for a new projects.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 20, 2020, 07:58:59 PM
Depending on whose view. Here is the simple meaning of success in my own humble opinion.
1. Developers : They can reach all the goals of the project and be successful as the targets.
2. Investors : They can invest in good coins with high volume on top exchanges. And the project is likely to last a long time with its quality.
3. Bounty/airdrop hunters : They can get free coins and available to trade in any exchanges.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 20, 2020, 07:02:46 PM
Today you can see many topics and meassages that new projects do not succeed.
But what is success? If we measure success by today's standards, then for the majority it will mean listing on a large exchange and rising prices.
But is it success and success for whom? For those who just made money on this speculation? For a project that earned? For the exchange that earned? And where is blockchain and technology here?

In my understanding:
Success is the full realization by a project of its ideas and goals.
Success should be determined by the benefits that the project brings in itself and gives others, but not how much it costs, because these are just numbers.
Success and price should be determined by the value that the project gives the world, and not the amount of money poured into the project.

I hope that in the future there will be more such examples.
Pages:
Jump to: