Pages:
Author

Topic: What does the future hope for Altcoins? - page 3. (Read 400 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
Much have been invested in altcoins and many are still coming up, yet many have not rely done well or lived up to expectation. Should one continues investing in altcoins or concentrate only in Bitcoin?
It shouldn't matter how much money you have by much...you can invest in both coins if you want to make the most from crypto.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:45:03 PM
I am sure that altcoins as crypto currency will not exist. Altcoins will evaluate the product of the project or some valuable phenomenon. Altcoins will be similar to shares or futures. This is a good prospect in my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 13, 2018, 10:28:50 AM
Well, technically, altcoins are anything besides bitcoin, so it would be silly to ignore altcoins all together.
Instead of bunching all altcoins together, try grouping them in types, it will be much easier to go through the bad and good ones.
For example, smart contract platform projects have done relatively well this year whereas privacy coins have suffered (except monero).
Looking at what types of coins perform well you can then go into that category and figure out which one is the best.

As far as btc goes, I wouldn't go all in on it but also I wouldn't put all my hopes in it either.
Btc is old, 9 years old in fact.  In tech years that's like a dinosaur.
I believe it still has one, maybe two more bull runs in it but it will be replaced by something better within the next three years.
I would look to short or midterm profits with btc but not long term.
My long term bet would bet eth, and it is crazy cheap right now so a good time to buy.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
Well, for the faint heart, the future looks bleak going by the market dynamics, but as a strong believer, it is important to keep the hope alive for alts. The most important thing is to not support scams and also to be on the lookout for scams so as to protect others. Keep investing in the right ones.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 13, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
I think the future of altcoins are good. fake project are disappearing with the dumps
and i can say this past few days have been fabulous for altcoins.

Soon we will be left with good projects and real tokens, then we can enjoy the bull run.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Much have been invested in altcoins and many are still coming up, yet many have not rely done well or lived up to expectation. Should one continues investing in altcoins or concentrate only in Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: