Pages:
Author

Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like?? - page 7. (Read 2841 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will be just like a digital alternative to gold that will grow in value. It is unlikely that in the near future any altcoin will be higher in terms of market capitalization than bitcoin. Bitcoin protocol will be constantly improving.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
For me, the future of Bitcoin will be good. Even though we cannot predict what exactly will happen in the future, Bitcoin may reach a higher price than 20k dollars. In the future many people/company will accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin will be widely known by many people in the future. Still, there is a possibility that Bitcoin may pop like a bubble because we cannot predict the future.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
No one knows what the future of bitcoin looks like, no one knows for sure, but it's my hope that bitcoin in the future will be more incredible
Activity: 7
in my place bitcoin sagat in the search, therefore bitcoin is growing very fast, because bitcoin one of the good investment at the moment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
The dominance of bitcoin has declined, Crypto currency is heading for a new revolution. The other coins are faster in transactions and lower in cost, the total advantage over bitcoin and thus its use may increase. The coins are a well thought-out project for a long time, just like bitcoins that investors get in the long run. These projects will get them too. Thus the dominance of bitcoin will drop even and may vanish one day.
Activity: 4
Future bitcoin will hit $ 20k mark. I believe so. I have a little btc hold Grin
Activity: 350
The future of Bitcoin would be nice. I think it has contributed a lot to the world and made the world more advanced. It's like the arrival of the Internet and making the world flat. Crypto, this is a new revolution and its benefits are many. So I always hope for a bright future of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
difficult to predict, because everything is always changing all the time. just as the price suddenly fell earlier this year after experiencing a high rise in late 2017. just as the future of bitcoin, is also difficult to predict. many observers say that bitcoin will disappear in the next few years because supply is increasingly thinning, while until now there has been no recovery.
Activity: 420
In my opinion, the future of bitcoin is not as bright as the future of bitcoin in some time ago. Bitcoin can not renew its technology with renewable technology. It makes bitcoin unable to compete with other crypto currencies. Bitcoin increasingly displaced its existence. Bitcoin transactions are still slow, unstable during hard fork, and the size of the block is still small. I really regret the name of this popular that will drop dramatically if bitcoin can not renew the technology. Bitcoin will be increasingly abandoned by investors.
Activity: 156
 The future of the bitcoin looks very attractive to the global community due to its special features. bitcoin is a decentralized one,so not any controlling authority over it.its credibility, all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology is clear that of its credibility. Bitcoins popularity has widen globally due to its anonymity and the transactions are being carried out by avoiding the third party,but only the buyer and seller knows.The above characteristics paved the path to  improve bitcoin to the global use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
Bitcoin is also still developing its [Suspicious link removed]pared to other ditigal assets. but the possibility of bitcoin value will be exceeded by more sophisticated digital assets, such as Etherium, although currently Bitcoin market capitalization is much larger than the others.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
It looks like have the bright future of bitcoin in the following years to come more of our people in the community i think they are willing to invest in bitcoin and now the bitcoin is very popular around the world and some countries are accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Bitcoin in the future will be the main payment system in some places as we see and also bitcoin prices will become expensive as time passes.
Activity: 275
So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

Bitcoin will be more popular in the future, and also higher in value and will become the money of the future. Although many coins are created but bitcoin will continue to be the main crypto coin.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

actually no one knows for certain what bitcoin future will be like in the future? but I think if this year the bitcoin price keeps dropping then bitcoin can be replaced by altcoin. if the bitcoin in the future wants to exist bitcoin should fix the system. hopefully in the future bitcoin transaction costs are cheaper and confirmation time is faster.
Activity: 378
The future of bitcoin is its recognition by many countries, reduction of problems with transactions and payments, people's use  to pay in stores.
I am confident that the future of bitcoin will be very exciting because many people all over the world will buy or invest in bitcoin because it is a good investment to do and i predicted that bitcoin will be supported by all the goverments all over the world.
Activity: 420

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

all can not know for sure because there is no guideline that can for analysis of the price and value of the future the most important use the best time to invest with bitcoin
Activity: 149
the future of bitcoin will be more developed and progressing rapidly can look more vibrant and fun after reaching 20k $ and then will take over the command entirely to the media that demand will increase and also the most important investment will be increasing.Bitcoin may be down for some time , but for cross-border payments not through a third party, only crypto can do it and the lowest cost is the fastest, sometimes the crime is good in this case. and help all the world change.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is a good thing to want to know the future of Bitcoin, at least for us all to know what is to come. Bitcoin can not really be predictable for now. It's may increase in value due to more investors and people's interest or loose it's value, in all we can only hope for the best.
Activity: 94
The future of bitcoin is inexplicable. There are still some homework that bitcoin holders have to do if they want bitcoin to be better in the future and outperform other altcoins.
Regarding to outperform other altcoins, I think the odds are very small because no one else can reach a bitcino-like marketcap. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: