Pages:
Author

Topic: what does your digital currency portfolio look like? - page 2. (Read 376 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
My portfolio is comprising of Bitcoin, privacy coin, exchange tokens and most of the remaining tokens are ERC20. If I was to break them into percentages it goes like this;
1. 40% Bitcoin
2. 20% privacy coins
3. 5% exchange tokens
4. 25% ERC20 tokens ( mostly utility tokens) as of recent bounty pays a major role in my receiving of those tokens although I still hold some tokens I bought through ICO.
5. The remaining 10% are alternative coins to Bitcoin like litecoin etc used for just store of value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
I am currently full in a couple of altcoins which make up a large portion of my portfolio.
And also monitoring a couple of altcoins and new projects yet to get launched on exchanges.

I plan to sell my bitcoin once it reaches 85$ profit so who knows how long that will take.

No one knows how long that would take. We would need an idea of exactly how much you invested to know what percentage is a profit of $85
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
can you give me an idea of what you are holding and also what would you like it to look like?

example, my portfolio is comprised of:

1/2 bitcoin
1/4 litecoin
1/4 alt coins

my portfolio is not large so if it was all lost it would not matter too much

i'd like to buy more bitcoin if it goes below $2000

I'd like to research into buying some other alt coins to turn a profit somehow

I plan to sell my bitcoin once it reaches 85$ profit so who knows how long that will take.

how bout you? guys?? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: