Pages:
Author

Topic: What drug makes you Think and focus better ? - page 4. (Read 4401 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Speed Grin

(Speed) Methamphetamine can cause irreversible damage to blood vessels in the brain, producing strokes. Death can result from hyperthermia, convulsions and cardiovascular collapse.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
caffeine
Caffeine is a stimulant drug, which means it speeds up the messages travelling between the brain and the body.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1170
Icarus team 🔐💳
Weed can be good for better focus
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Speed / Adderall / etc.. of course, surprised noone has said this.

Weed can also make you think or focus better.

After a psychedelic trip, natural or drug based, can lead for you to think or focus better after the trip.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SAD - no longer active
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... Well, because it's awesome.

Its the WOLF!

Just do a Opana. Everything will become clearer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... Well, because it's awesome.
Activity: 728
Crypto-ideologist
I don't do drugs, but just want to try something that will make me think better(even if its for a short time) .
Anything which does not have an ill side effects are better.

Suggestions ?

provigil by cephalon

i never tried but it seems promising

(i have just seen an episode of criminal intent about it, don't abuse  Grin )
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
snort some coffee  Grin Cool
you should add that it can cause some strong health issues because there might be people who try this Cheesy
Activity: 238
Speed Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Speed does but the problem from over use is your teeth rot and you could be writing a paper and your pen has run out of ink but you don't notice.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Water and fresh air help cleanse the mind and body. There addictive but you dont have to sacrafice everything else in pursuit. Pints to help relax.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
snort some coffee  Grin Cool
Activity: 5
dont cigarettes help people to concentrate when they are writting a test or something?
Activity: 22
cod liver oil
legendary
Activity: 1372
Cod liver oil does the trick for me.
Activity: 1022
I don't do drugs, but just want to try something that will make me think better(even if its for a short time) .
Anything which does not have an ill side effects are better.

Suggestions ?

Computer, cofee
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Ritalin , great for studying (need to use it a few times when studying to see if it fits you and while taking the exam), not so hard to find (many use it, teenagers as well). the 30ml capsule considered to be "powerful" and lasts 5-8 hours.

*Its not only for studying, the idea is to make you focus.
Activity: 168
Yoohoo
O2 and H2O.

Optionally Coca-Cola.
Activity: 56
I highly recommend bath salts!  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
caffeine in coffee Smiley
Pages: