Pages:
Author

Topic: What else after this massive dip ? - page 3. (Read 471 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 03:38:46 AM
Bitcoin price is falling yes, and there is panic..yes! panic kills ponzi, but panic makes money for veteran traders in the financial market. Everybody has a worth, if you think you have met your worth and that the game is no longer good for you, you can back out. as simple as that
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 08, 2018, 03:37:57 AM
As the history show us after a such massive dip usually expected a fast growth of crypto currency. So don't worry and you will see the magic in the near future as it has already been repeatedly.

Its true that dips have happened in future and seeing the market recovering from btc being 6k to 8k is something relieving to many people. It shows that there was no such "hack" or so like Mt.Gox in past. Although I am still pondering whether market is going to be stable in the next few days or not the entire market has bounced back.

I hope some traders stocked up on altcoins because this moment in crucial for the market. Since value of bitcoin had dropped the altcoins value had increased and now its rising and still its a good time to buy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 03:32:54 AM
As the history show us after a such massive dip usually expected a fast growth of crypto currency. So don't worry and you will see the magic in the near future as it has already been repeatedly.
Activity: 57
February 08, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

Crypto markets are currently under huge downtrend after a glorious 2017 ear. Some of you consider that it's a healthy correction but others don't think so.
Bad news never stop coming since a while talking about an eventual crypto ban from Asian authorities.What do you think about crypto world ? Is it still meriting the worth to invest into
crypto currencies ?
The market is under immense pressure from different corners ,from countries planning to regulate the market and the constant influx of FUD news combined is dragging the market down and there are many who invested in it through credit card and most probably they are selling off to cut their losses,these combinations are reflecting in the market ,but it will recover in due time.
Although the market is really under the greatest pressure ever, smart people will go on buying crypto and trading. Alts and BTC will go up soon.

Sure. Market are not always bearish. There is a time also that all is green and gains are good. After the storm, a calm and sunny day can be seen, same with trading. Let us just wait after this massive dip, there is no other way but to go up. Stay positive! Smiley

BTW @trickyriky is right here, when the market is bleeding, its an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 03:05:20 AM
Hello everyone
Crypto markets are currently under huge downtrend after a glorious 2017 ear. Some of you consider that it's a healthy correction but others don't think so.
Bad news never stop coming since a while talking about an eventual crypto ban from Asian authorities.What do you think about crypto world ? Is it still meriting the worth to invest into
crypto currencies ?

We cannot actually exactly predict what will happen in the future but one thing is for sure that Bitcoin is too big to lose and it will rise up again soon. So, we just need to be patient to wait and have hope that Bitcoin will be back again to its highest price as compared last 2017. For you to jump higher, we need to bend our knees. Dropping of prices of Bitcoin including Altcoins, happens in a month so it is possible that the price can possibly rise up too high in a month as well. Since the price is lower, take this time to buy additional coins and then hold until it goes up again. Best of luck to all of us! 😊
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
February 08, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?
Overthinking about the negative things has made you even more nervous. There is a lot of bad news about crypto that does not mean it will end, as many other investors I believe in it, and I think in what I decide to invest.
Activity: 253
February 08, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
For those who are biggeners here or started investing in bitcoin last year, im sure there are now panicing and some questions to their mind are now starting to rise. This big drop is not new, it is a part of getting profit. Just trust your coin, because im sure you will not buy it or invest in it if you are not sure that, that coin is good or has a big potential to grow. For now lets take this a big chance to invest more and wait untill the market get recover. Just be patient, our profit in on the way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:17:45 AM
I believe there are advantages to investing in cryptocurrencies.

People who don't have more than a year or two of encryption should know that prices can rebound at any time.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 08, 2018, 02:17:12 AM
Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?

Can't believe that just because the market is currently experiencing a downtrend, questions like "is it still worth it" arise. I mean, why? how come? doesn't it really make sense?

Remember the bitcoin price back then? Bitcoin at $5,000 is still way better compare to bitcoin at $1,000. By looking at the bottom price it established nowadays, still way decent compare to previous lows. How come people will just made a conclusion of this downtrend. Clearly all they know is just "moving up" and disregarding all things associated while price is climbing.

If that's the case then putting money on crypto is not suitable for them.
your right mate,i dont know why this people are questioning the price now as dip,when compared to last years price same months is much bigger the price today.they only added more pressure to the holder to panic..not because the price on the last quarter of 2017 grows hugely doesnt mean bitcoin cant go back to its lower price.dont participate in bitcoin if youre not ready for this
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
February 08, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
Hello everyone
Basing it from my experience I can still consider this as a healthy correction or  I can even call it normal. Price drops like this can't be compared to the price drops in the Stock Market as really we need to see that cryptocurrency market is really different from how they move in terms of value.

Bad news never stop coming since a while talking about an eventual crypto ban from Asian authorities.
Also this is normal. Without bad news we might not be able to take advantage of the price drops like what we currently have. We need to look at the price drops as an opportunity not a discouragement for us holders.

What do you think about crypto world ? Is it still meriting the worth to invest into
crypto currencies ?
If you look at it cryptocurrency market is still young and is still growing as of the moment. Some of the countries are now putting up their own exchanges which are regulated by their own government. I don't know why you are thinking that just one market correction will make you think that the whole market will now end.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
February 08, 2018, 01:55:12 AM
Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?

Yes it is still profitable investing crypto currency specially bitcoin.  Many rumors do really affect the stability of crypt community but most of it are false.  We need to be versatile in every aspect considering the biases. If not from the fact that BTC are falling gradually then I do say that those individuals whose spreading rumors are all sarcastic.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
crypto currencies ?
The market is under immense pressure from different corners ,from countries planning to regulate the market and the constant influx of FUD news combined is dragging the market down and there are many who invested in it through credit card and most probably they are selling off to cut their losses,these combinations are reflecting in the market ,but it will recover in due time.

Although the market is really under the greatest pressure ever, smart people will go on buying crypto and trading. Alts and BTC will go up soon.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
February 07, 2018, 03:27:16 AM
Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?

good question.. but may i ask? will anything goes straight up always?

Nothing is going straight up, just fools believe in that. Basically he didn't ask a good question, because he is the one that believe that crypto prices should go up and up, and after every drop to cry and ask is it worth to invest now, bla bla bla. And I'm so annoyed from people who still talk about Chinese, Korean and others from Asia, they are masters of spreading the fud, and they are doing that for years now. I'm here for so long and they changed their opinions so many times. Today they are banning, tomorrow they are legalizing, who know what f. communists are doing, but nothing good for sure. I don't believe them nothing. If they say that its raining outside I will go out and check that first! That's how I feel about news from Asia. And here I don't count Japan, they are different.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
February 07, 2018, 03:18:29 AM
Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?

good question.. but may i ask? will anything goes straight up always?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 07, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
Hello everyone
crypto currencies ?
This dip is more than corrections as bitcoin has loss over 75% of its last December high value. Yesterday bitcoin fell below  $6,000 and many are still saying bitcoin will still fall further maybe towards  $4,500.
It is still very "merit worth to invest into bitcoin" many people did not believe that bitcoin will get to $5,000 in 2017 and today we can say bitcoin is one of the most popular form of money all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
February 07, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
Hello everyone
Crypto markets are currently under huge downtrend after a glorious 2017 ear.
Its under correction just because of panic holders who have bought bitcoin just by speculating on price rather than trusting in bitcoin's potential.

Some of you consider that it's a healthy correction but others don't think so.
Correction like this will remove weak hands from market which is good for price growth.

crypto currencies ?
Ban FUDS and some bankers shouting bitcoin is just a bubble is not new, we have seen such fuds 100+ times in future whenever market will go through correction like this. These fuds are only spreaded to create panic on market so that whales can full their bags. Still many countries in Asia allow crypto trading and mining.

Its best time to invest in crypto because you will never get any coin in discount like this in future.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 07, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
the drop started as a healthy correction, obviously after reaching nearly $20,000 a correction and a huge drop was expected. and the correction, bubble burst or whatever people like to call it happened and was over. it even got big where bitcoin lost half its value reaching the major buy support of $10,000. but from that time it is not healthy anymore to see more drops it is going lower than it should have.

this may suck now but there is a good thing coming out of it. and that is the fact that altcoins also got dropped and dumped a lot. now they are starting to get ready for their next pumps. buy bitcoin or get your bitcoins ready, invest in them and enjoy their pumps when they come and increase your bitcoin wealth before alt dumps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 01:20:36 AM

Those people that have sold properties, loaned thru any network just to invest on crypto are viewed as fools now. Seems like they didn't think the possibilities of this massive news on regulations & bans. What an "easy goers".
As for the future, IMO it is still visible that crypto won't vanished. I'm positively sure that it doesn't matter how low the price or cap would be, what important is people are still interested on the developments.
Investments wouldn't go away.

And who would want to lose everything? Those people who sold their properties and loaned a huge amount to invest in cryptocurrencies was the most confident people/risk takers. This red days for cryptomarket might be quite disturbing for them but it will all pay off.

That a country ban cryptocurrency shouldn't be your reason to decide if you will be investing in bitcoin or not. And most times I tends to think that China banning cryptos and bitcoin dipping tends to be a coincidence, so its not as if China is our core uphold to bitcoin. If you know the Importance and worth of your coin, you should know that you should be HODLing, not for your immediate gain, but for the future.

Yeah. This has happened already last year. Where many countries have banned and regulated cryptos but still it pass and bitcoin recover even higher that the high record.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 07, 2018, 12:31:22 AM
After this massive dip,it will bounce back. If you remember bitcoin price last year way back september-october then its volatile pumping from november - december? what happen is just a correction,other country's that used to ban crypto is maybe another reason of the dip. FUD everywhere sucks but they cant take away the crypto,it's too strong enough and it will survive.just hodl,moon soon😊
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
February 06, 2018, 10:13:22 PM
That a country ban cryptocurrency shouldn't be your reason to decide if you will be investing in bitcoin or not. And most times I tends to think that China banning cryptos and bitcoin dipping tends to be a coincidence, so its not as if China is our core uphold to bitcoin. If you know the Importance and worth of your coin, you should know that you should be HODLing, not for your immediate gain, but for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: