Pages:
Author

Topic: What emotions does cryptocurrency make you feel? - page 2. (Read 1450 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
The first reason I joined cryptocurrency was the desire to get rich quickly, thats very common, right. But as the time flies i also learned a lot from it. How to look at the market and also all the knowledge about the world and technology.

Anyone who involve in cryptocurrency or others investment must be want to be rick and make profits from their investment. Its very common and i think with the time run, people will realize about blockchain technology or the project. I do believe, crypto is crypto investment and will be profitable in the future
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
The first reason I joined cryptocurrency was the desire to get rich quickly, thats very common, right. But as the time flies i also learned a lot from it. How to look at the market and also all the knowledge about the world and technology.
of course they join because they want to get big money, but sometimes the desire does not always materialize and market movements are not always good so sometimes emotions begin to emerge, because it has long been waiting for a better market movement but does not improve between.
learn a variety of knowledge and but that is not enough to overcome the various things that exist in Crypto.
Activity: 658
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
the thing that can push me into the crypto world is trying something new which of course is recognized by the world as a modern technology that can facilitate all forms of transactions or so on. Cryptocurrency has been trusted by most people as a very promising investment asset that can provide many benefits to its users. many people trade and invest in it so I feel interested in being able to get involved using this modern technology
Activity: 1022
to begins on tasks of evaluation as preparing one with systematical arrange on tasks as managing work on trading with the altcoin business to avoid of risks with losses and covering supports on entering trade with the request of returns with nominal account of profit.

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?
When you invest in Cryptocurrency, you will have a lot of different emotions. You will be happy when your Altcoin rises in a short time or is the feeling of anxiety and fear when the market starts dumps. Cryptocurrency is a volatile market with lots of risks that bring many emotions to venture capitalists.
therefore, the most important skill that everyone should have on the cryptocurrency market is patience. develop it in yourself and you can earn good money
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
From an emotional point of view, what emotions drive you to adopt cryptocurrency?

Fear of the government? Desire to get rich quick? The desire to be a part of a movement? A little bit of each?
I am always curious about new technology and venture capital with big profits. Cryptocurrency meets all the needs I want, so I learn about it. Unexpectedly, it has grown stronger and changed my life. I have been in this market for 3 years.
new technology? did you adopt bitcoin because of a decentralized or anonymous currency. At first I was interested in Bitcoin because I could use this currency to gamble without using a bank account, I thought this was a new way for me, and I started buying it and saw a lot of other potential besides being a currency
Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

When you invest in Cryptocurrency, you will have a lot of different emotions. You will be happy when your Altcoin rises in a short time or is the feeling of anxiety and fear when the market starts dumps. Cryptocurrency is a volatile market with lots of risks that bring many emotions to venture capitalists.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
Of course Desire to get rich quick, because I see crypto offers a way to get rich quickly, but in reality it's not as easy as I thought
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

I am always curious about new technology and venture capital with big profits. Cryptocurrency meets all the needs I want, so I learn about it. Unexpectedly, it has grown stronger and changed my life. I have been in this market for 3 years.
Activity: 1764
For example, in the cryptocurrency sphere I get different emotions, when I sell my tokens and get a good profit, then of course I feel joy, and when I see that the price of the token which I have in my portfolio drops to the bottom, then of course it makes me very sad.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I feel better and comfortable when I see crypto taking the world financial inclusion in to next level and making the adopters liberate from poverty .

It makes me feel great as an opportunity to distrup centralized system of the world and giving power to every one to rule their world .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
A desire to live a better life without having to struggle financially for the most part of my life, and the desire to beat the bank frivolous transaction charges and limit on cash inter-border transfer. Cryptocurrency has much freedom that comes with it, I have been working from home for awhile now.
Working from home has been one of the greatest opportunity that cryptocurrency has ever given me in life, and most of the things I have engaged myself in through this has even paid me more than the job I have ever done out there.

Before I got some of the opportunities I got through cryptocurrency, it has been my desire to go for some great courses online that  will enhance my professional skills in the line of my study, but I couldn’t achieve this because of some works I do that requires me to go out daily and stay out from money till almost night, and the funny thing about this is that, those job could not even help me raise as much as I have raised for these courses through crypto, and with crypto, I have the time and the money for these courses.
What a lift out from this industry, the desire of being financial freedom is what most of people wanted to achieved out from this business, it's drives more followers to think deeper and aimed to have a good way to enhance their lifestyle, with the help of crypto they can make good profitable way to earned big money.

The desires of achieving your goals and continue succeeding your journey can be found around this industry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Desire to get rich quick, I myself see bitcoin and altcoin as an opportunity, I want to get financial freedom through crypto trading
Activity: 256
Merit: 2

I know about electronic money (specifically BTC) since I was 16 years old. Wishing to earn more money to cover life. But the more I learn, the more interesting I find electronic money. I understand that in the future it will be a major part of the world, and I decided to pursue and contribute my insights to the community (for the development of digital money, electronics).
Activity: 308
with cryptocurrency i feel is great, because cryptocurrency change my life.
you know, this is the news technology in this world and someday this is will be the realcurrency.
let's wait and see the next future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112

I always got my emotion desire to get rich from my investment or doing different bounties, i have always a positive thinking that sometimes i am getting rich here in cryptocurreny just like any other investors they are already get their dreams.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

I dont think i like cryptocurrency because i hate government. I like cryptocurrency because its secure and when make transaction, its fast and cheaper than banks. Crypto is new investment and i think i just want make profits in the future
Activity: 700
Why do I want to adopt a cryptocurrency, of course I don't want to miss the development and technology that exists today. By adopting cryptocurrency, I am already in the development of technology today and I don't think here I want to get rich quick. Because all the processes for becoming rich are not easy.
Yes that is the thing. It is all about the development of the technology and being part of this development takes you to the heights of success. They say that if you are not in crypto for money and for ideology and passion, you end up making great things in crypto. You need to check about people who end up making the first Bitcoin ATM in 2013 I guess. Not very sure about the year.
and it will be natural if the trip experiences an up and down phase. but for those who have weak human resources, of course to follow the development of crypto will be more difficult. will be seen for developing countries
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
A desire to live a better life without having to struggle financially for the most part of my life, and the desire to beat the bank frivolous transaction charges and limit on cash inter-border transfer. Cryptocurrency has much freedom that comes with it, I have been working from home for awhile now.
Working from home has been one of the greatest opportunity that cryptocurrency has ever given me in life, and most of the things I have engaged myself in through this has even paid me more than the job I have ever done out there.

Before I got some of the opportunities I got through cryptocurrency, it has been my desire to go for some great courses online that  will enhance my professional skills in the line of my study, but I couldn’t achieve this because of some works I do that requires me to go out daily and stay out from money till almost night, and the funny thing about this is that, those job could not even help me raise as much as I have raised for these courses through crypto, and with crypto, I have the time and the money for these courses.
Pages:
Jump to: