Pages:
Author

Topic: What Exactly Caused The New Drop Of Crypto? - page 6. (Read 508 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
This coronavirus panic is a just an excuse manipulators have to crash markets, the idea they have is, i will crash it then idiots will follow and sell too and then i will buy all back and then wait, rinse and repeat. About cryptocoins, they are doing a mistake and the best thing to happen is to happen the opposite they are betting on, I mean, idiots are expecting it to crash then it will be an extreme pump, remember, crypto is the opposite of how the market as we know is. So bitcoin supposed to be at 50k, not at 5k.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
OP don't tell me you don't know about Coronavirus or never heard of it, even those who aren't into crypto knows that Coronavirus is causing panics everywhere and it's affecting stock markets and people are dumping their coins because of it

You don't have to sound that way. It may be surprising but some people might not actually know there's a virus causing panic and fear in the world. It may be new to their ear.

For the poster, you need to stay updated with the happenings in the world so you get acquainted when things start going sideways in areas where you have interests or investment.

As I heard, seems people are beginning to embrace crypto to avoid physical cash exchanges that aids in the spread of the Corona Virus.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Because there is economic turmoil in the traditional sector,this is the first time that some people will have this first hand knowledge of how global market. There is no way crypto market can live in isolation of the the traditional market, if this continue for a long time people need to be prepared
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Incase of you haven't been following news recently, it's the same Corona virus that also changed the turn out of events during the Chinese New year,it's still on,and it has caused panic in major sectors of the economy, crypto community is just one of the few and that has led to price fall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
OP don't tell me you don't know about Coronavirus or never heard of it, even those who aren't into crypto knows that Coronavirus is causing panics everywhere and it's affecting stock markets and people are dumping their coins because of it
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
Possibly there can be only one major reason the false and unnecessary news which created to much panic between cryptocurrency traders that's why the market crashed very fast it was really an unfortunate moment, but now it looks that market is recovering slowly hopefully the market situation will be positive soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Just in few days now we have been experiencing unthinkable massive market drop, it seems something happened which I did not hear off. Please anyone here to tell me what exactly happened to the market?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: