Pages:
Author

Topic: What exactly is the most important thing in our life? - page 4. (Read 3729 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would say oxygen. Well I guess you know why right!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
goaaaaaal
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Definetely making my girlfriend happy as much as I can. There's nothing more I love then seeing her smile.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
oxygen?

that might sound like a joke, but it isn't.. we all need oxygen. not the one with carbon monoxide. and it seems like nothing is being done to preserve it so.. yeah, we're all fucked!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
I had a dream about this a few weeks ago where I was sitting at a table across from a mysterious man who asked me this.

Surprised, I thought for a moment or two, then said, "Love"

He smiled.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
It is hard to pick one thing because the question is extremely open : what is the most valuable thing in your life? Why would you die for?

I would say the most important thing in my life is improving in every aspect and making better and better choices until making the correct decision is a habit and is therefore easy
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Life is the most important thing we have.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
If you ask me, I would say, health, family, money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
my family is important thing for my life because without their im nothing
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Definitely my children. I want to give them the best education. I want to fulfill my dreams through them. I had to shelve some of my ambitions due to personal and monetary reasons. But I don't want the same to happen to my children.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
the most important thing in my life is my family. They are my inspiration in moving forward to achieve all my goals and dreams. They are also the reason why i wake up each morning and work hard to help them with their everyday financial needs. I am thankful to our God our creator for giving me a wonderful and supportive family. No one can replace them no matter what. Blood is really thick than water.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
Existential crisis huh?

The short answer is the meaning that we give it. No-one else can dictate what is important in your life but you.

From an evolutionary standpoint it is clear to see a few things that you may find compelling.

Many would argue that we are defined by our relationships to other people and that we can find meaning through them.

This is one of those questions that each person can only answer for themselves.

I seek to find people out there that are like me and think in similar ways. I want to improve humanity. I want to do something that makes it better for other people in the future. I want to take a part in making things right.

There is no wrong answer.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Please tell me...

What exactly is the most important thing in our life?

Pages:
Jump to: