Pages:
Author

Topic: What exchanges will survive? - page 3. (Read 1360 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
October 22, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
I think binance has the very big chance of dominating the cryptoexchange in the future. It's one of my favorite rising cryptoexchange now because of its security that's on their top priority. I haven't heard any news yet that this crypto has been robbed by cyber criminals.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 21, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
We don't know what exchanges site will survive in the fiture. But for me the possible exchanges site to surive in the future is binance because that exchanges site is more safe for now . Binance is most good exchanges site and i hooe it will continue this.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
October 21, 2018, 09:03:54 AM
All top 10 exchange now is centralized exchange,  the dailiy trading volume is much bigger than decentralized exchange. So that mean many trader still prefer to use centralized exchange than decentralized because some reason,  for example low trading fee.
But I believe decentralized exchange is the future.
People now trust centralize exchange more because they see protection but this strict regulation will become a burden for us in the future and eventually we are gonna shift to a decentralized one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 16, 2018, 08:39:22 PM
All top 10 exchange now is centralized exchange,  the dailiy trading volume is much bigger than decentralized exchange. So that mean many trader still prefer to use centralized exchange than decentralized because some reason,  for example low trading fee.
Activity: 406
homt.net
August 01, 2018, 03:10:28 AM
For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.

I also like bittrex. Its more believable exchanger. Your talk not right 100%, because we can not tell which exchanger will die or closed soon. We also know about its strength of a exchanger.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
The transaction will exist and develop more with us today, when the transaction I get money to get the profit from this transaction makes me more motivation to trade and more information about The market we have chosen
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 02:10:11 AM
There are a lot of exchanges that will survive, I like Binance and Kucoin

Sure, and the good thing is that we are going to get to see a lot of competition in the long run when it comes to exchanges that it may get to a point where we may just have to start paying very close to free fee on the exchanges.
At least, binance started the heat on other exchanges with the low fees and that to me is a lot to challenge other players like bittrex. I know some exchanges though may not have the chance at it, but time will tell. After binanace and bittrex, I love cryptopia, stocks.exchnage and coinexchnage sites. They are all so far honest like poloniex. Hence highly recommended to trade with them.

Good and informative posts describing everything even all will perceive it easily which are looking to your writing. Yes Binance is costs lesser than all the other exchanges and is simple to use too besides which all the other exchanges cost higher than Binance therefore Binance has more users. One more thing is its large volume which is attracting people towards it so it has great importance over all the other exchanges.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 06:59:38 AM
Decentralized exchanges like DEX , Tidex is the future of exchange but it needs time for traders to adapt these new technologies . All other exchange centralized exchange will die including 1M fee exchange .
Activity: 524
July 25, 2018, 06:56:39 AM
There are a lot of exchanges that will survive, I like Binance and Kucoin

Sure, and the good thing is that we are going to get to see a lot of competition in the long run when it comes to exchanges that it may get to a point where we may just have to start paying very close to free fee on the exchanges.
At least, binance started the heat on other exchanges with the low fees and that to me is a lot to challenge other players like bittrex. I know some exchanges though may not have the chance at it, but time will tell. After binanace and bittrex, I love cryptopia, stocks.exchnage and coinexchnage sites. They are all so far honest like poloniex. Hence highly recommended to trade with them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
There will always be emerging new exchanges as long as the cryptocurrency survive. The old ones will either upgrade or die. Some exchanges are used mainly by people of a particular region of the world. All the same more exchanges will emerge in the coming years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
The best exchange is I think is the safest one. One with extreme security and assurance that you will really earn. It is indeed very easy to get lots of options for the exchange but it is very hard to find the best.
Activity: 44
July 19, 2018, 02:42:09 AM
Depending on who buys what is a more important question. We know coinbase is a huge hit and will stay for a long time but since startups are mainly acquired by bigger companies we can assume that given long enough time and going as high as they can, in the end almost all exchanges will be sold to some big company. Google, facebook, amazon all can buy one of these exchanges.

I think coinbase seems like it could be the first target. Think about facebook buying coinbase for couple of billion dollars. Crypto world will be affected by it so much. Facebook can do its own advertisement to billions of people at will with their facebook website ads, instagram ads, whatsapp somehow. I mean crypto will be everywhere if that happens.
There are thousands of exchanges in the world and different people use different exchanges. People give different value to different exchanges. For me okpay is good because it is authentic and safe for transactions. Binance is one of the top exchanges of the world and exchanges like these two will survive forever. The future of such exchanges is shining.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 08:33:01 PM
Exchanges which have security, easy trading, high volume will survive. They are 3 factors to be successful exchanges
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 08:21:05 PM
For some reason, I have my faith on Bittrex.
But everyone is talking about coins and ICOs but I tend to believe most of the exchanges will be closed soon.
An exchange is a hell of a thing.

In my own opinion, exchangers or market can always survive depending on its reputation because some of the exchangers are stealing the coins of investors when the price of bitcoins really go up in a very huge amount and they will just claim it as a hacking allegation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 08:10:12 PM
For me, I think Binance will survive sinced most of the people of crypto are likely to engaged on it. It have gained positive feedbacks and reviews from the people of social medias and even here on this community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 18, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
If coinbase is actually got acquired by facebook like many news has speculated, than coinbase will become the biggest and best exchange out there. No doubt it will be a huge deal for our crypto world and it will be amazing for all of us even if you are not using coinbase. It will bring in shit ton of users and that will affect the prices, it will also put the millions and even billions of users of social media users into bitcoin and crypto world.
Facebook intends to buy coinbase as a deal that shows a great deal of social media exposure for the crypto-currency market, which could be a breakthrough for coinbase to become a powerful and growing exchange this market. There are many other Asian exchanges in Asia such as Binance, Houbi, Kucoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
July 18, 2018, 06:33:28 PM
I'm very bullish on DEXes in general and even more after all those recent hacks. Perhaps, they still can have some support chats, but they shouln't control any funds
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Other than scams exchanges and occasionally cases of hacks involving large amounts of money, most exchanges will actually thrive, they are in for a lot of money as more ICOs are propping up
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
July 18, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
I think Bittrex is the longest running best exchange right now. Though Binance is better in various aspects but still I go for Bittrex most of the time.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
If coinbase is actually got acquired by facebook like many news has speculated, than coinbase will become the biggest and best exchange out there. No doubt it will be a huge deal for our crypto world and it will be amazing for all of us even if you are not using coinbase. It will bring in shit ton of users and that will affect the prices, it will also put the millions and even billions of users of social media users into bitcoin and crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: