Pages:
Author

Topic: What expectations have not been met in cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 262 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
For me it's the scalability because problems can show up (waiting times,fees, etc) if there's no fix to this. Months ago when the price of Bitcoin was peaking the fees became a problem for most people and some of them moved to alts because of this. It can be achieved for sure but it takes time, right now we have some solutions there like segwit and the lightning network.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
I believe everyone had some dreams to achieve when moving into cryptocurrency. Which part of it has not been met yet?.will they be met anyway?

a good opinion when someone is looking for dreams and then move to crypto my opinion is simple, when someone move to another field that he was struggling I think this is not a dream of life can be concluded with when someone moved into crypto world I think he was thinking again with the circumstances that exist or he is looking for other opportunities or he is being studied both learn the opportunities and opportunities on the world of real and crypto world is not a new thing and the story is made when someone interested in crypto and now appears a lot of pengunanya, crypto thing a new, highly developed and opportunity to advance with technological and economic development may be useful and successful for all
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
My biggest expectation on cryptocurrencies is that I'd be able to use them directly without the need to convert to fiat. Clearly this isn't really a part where crypto is to blame, but seeing how volatile the prices are, merchants are half-heartedly accepting the suggestions of people ot accept crypto as a payment option only to stop it after a short while. I'm still hoping that crypto would be usable in most shops though due to the convenience it offers.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Legalization..
My hope for cryptocurrency that has not been fulfilled is legalization.
legalization is still very difficult in my country, does cryptocurrency get legalized in your country?
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
I believe everyone had some dreams to achieve when moving into cryptocurrency. Which part of it has not been met yet?.will they be met anyway?
In my humble opinion,the expectation that I have dreamed of since I discovered cryptocurrency is it's usage as a CURRENCY and not only as an ASSET.Unfortunately it's harder than we think and even some merchants that accepted cryptocurrency like Steam or Lamborghinik doesn't accept it anymore.It says a lot about the current situation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
Actually my main concern is security. Although it is possible to secure wallets with hardware wallet, you can still lose your coins. It is quite possible that someone stole your seeds.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: