Pages:
Author

Topic: What factor influenced the development of cryptology - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I agree with you, the state or government agency factor greatly affects the advancement of crypto, the current crypto regulation in each country is different, but crypto keeps growing and demand is also increasing, if every country approves crypto and makes rules about crypto, then this will be more interesting and growing.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
The value of the cryptocurrency depends of the mining costs that were paid to mine one coin of that cryptocurrency+market supply and demand+the level of defence the blockchain has against hacks and 51% attacks.I don`t think that the term "cryptology" exists...
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
In my opinion, there are many factors for development, but the main ones are this
Low level of trust to:
1) state regulation bodies
2) traditional financial intermediaries

After the abandonment of the "gold standard", the value of a monetary unit began to be formed more to the trust of the current management of the country (or to a separate legal or physical person, if it is "private money"). The domestic value of such a currency partially began to create the population, paying taxes in this currency, thus "filling" the value of a paper bill, and losing its own accumulation, when the "objects of trust" made incorrect decisions. This statement is also valid for the board of directors of financial institutions, which, having a certain level of customer confidence, receive financial resources for management.

Instead, the value of cryptography (with the exception of the laws of demand and offers) is created by the complexity of the release algorithm and is supported by the transparency of the calculations
Pages:
Jump to: