Pages:
Author

Topic: What factors can affect to price of bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 1101 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Just too many  Cheesy
And no of them actually.  Grin

You gonna start thinking outside the box , because for me it has not much related things in real world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Numerous things can affect the price of bitcoin. For example, demand of the investors, supply of bitcoin in market, regular proportion of transactions etc. Most importantly, negative and fake news affect the price of bitcoin in a great manner.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think there are a considerable measure of elements that influence Bitcoin. I can't specify it one by one on the grounds that sincerely I don't generally think about that. I have been addressing myself of late about that inquiry. Be that as it may, I want to provide you some insight. Bitcoin has numerous capacity and favorable circumstances, that is the reason many individuals need to have Bitcoin. Also, the value Bitcoin dependably go up and that is the reason many individuals need to put into Bitcoin and spare some Bitcoin for quite a while. On the off chance that you take a gander at the point that I give you, you will comprehend that many individuals need to have Bitcoin. Be that as it may, in the other hand, piece chain is constrained and the Bitcoin diggers will some time or another quit working. That is the reason the cost of Bitcoin is influenced.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
There are so many factors now. The most common is demand and supply. But one of the biggest at the moment, I think it's the relative news that affect the mindset of crypto holders.

Factors that affect the price of bitcoin are the number of investors. If investor cashing out their investment the value of bitcoin will go down. Other reason are the negative feedback they hear from others.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Many factors affect the bitcoin price of one of the negative and positive news and also the prohibition of transactions using bitcoin in some countries.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Bitcoin's price is affected by its demand and supply. More demand means higher price. While government restrictions can make it low. Also the news in the web and social media can also alter the price of BTC.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
There are so many factors now. The most common is demand and supply. But one of the biggest at the moment, I think it's the relative news that affect the mindset of crypto holders.
I think the main reason is that the negative issue that bitcoin may face. Becaus wit bitcoin faces a negative issue it will really drop down because the investors may lose their trust and the price may change because some of the small investors may sell their btc in a panic way.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Activity: 224
What factors can affect to price of bitcoin? Can price of bitcoin depend on world economic factors or economic occurrences?

I think the factors that affecting bitcoin price are not about the economic occurrences.
But it is about regulations news. If bad regulations that banned bitcoin, it will affect it's value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Now the biggest impact on Bitcoin is the news and statements of famous people who do not even understand this area, but the time will pass and Bitcoin will not be exposed to it!

One factor that affects the value of bitcoin and other altcoins is the activity of investors who sell or buy their assets in large quantities
Activity: 17
What factors can affect to price of bitcoin? Can price of bitcoin depend on world economic factors or economic occurrences?
many things can affect bitcoin prices such as rising market demand, government regulation and even negative and positive media issues greatly affect the fluctuation of bitcoin price
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
There many factors that affect bitcoin price but the most factor that affect the price of bitcoin is its demand and supply in the market. When the demand is low the price will also get low and when the demand is high the price will also get high.
Activity: 140
There are several factors that affect the price of bitcoin.

1; The more people who know about bitcoin, the more attention it has, the more likely it is that bitcoin will rise.

2; The wider the use of bitcoin, the more likely it is to rise.

3; The lower the cost of bitcoin mining, the less likely it is that trading prices will rise.

4. The more countries admit that the more likely they are to rise, the more countries will lock up, and prices will fall sharply.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Actually there are many factors that affect the market price bitcoin, one of which is the availability of the number of tokyo bitcoin, if the amount of its availability a lot then the price will go down, and if the availability of thinning and token demand from the customer a lot then the price will rise as well. This can be utilized by users to play bitcoin market price. Small traders like all of us (less than $200,000) can not do anything to manipulate the price, so that is the reason of why the whales are very important about this.
I think there are a lot of factors that affect Bitcoin. I cannot mention it one by one because honestly I do not really know about that. I have been questioning myself lately about that question. But I think I can give you some clue. Bitcoin has many function and advantages, that is why a lot of people want to have Bitcoin. Secondly, the price Bitcoin always go up and that is why a lot of people want to invest into Bitcoin and save some Bitcoin for a long time. If you look at the point that I give you, you will understand that a lot of people want to have Bitcoin. But in the other hand, blockchain is limited and the Bitcoin miners will someday stop working. That is why the price of Bitcoin is affected.
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
There are only 2 main factors now, the mass adoption and the regulation, so nothing is set in stone as long as we don't have a clear regulation
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
The pushes and pulls on the Bitcoin price are diverse. Some are slow but steady, like the gradually rising Supply/Demand curve for a stable bitcoin supply base. Others are violent and sentimental, such as the speculative trades that see the buying and selling of tens of thousands bitcoin via exchanges every day.
News also move the market price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Actually there are many factors that affect the market price bitcoin, one of which is the availability of the number of tokyo bitcoin, if the amount of its availability a lot then the price will go down, and if the availability of thinning and token demand from the customer a lot then the price will rise as well. This can be utilized by users to play bitcoin market price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
the number one i think is media / news , if the news are good that cause the demand is increasing , but if bad news , most ppl will panic and sell their asset  and the demand decreased
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Several Factors is Whales are manipulating the market. Small time traders or small fish can't buy the dip coz they fear under depression. Alot of people chasing bitcoin to go up but seems bitcoin is down we need to buy more.

Anyway, whales can easily manipulate everything, but they need millions of dollars worth of bitcoins in order to do it so.

Small traders like all of us (less than $200,000) can not do anything to manipulate the price, so that is the reason of why the whales are very important about this.

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Several Factors is Whales are manipulating the market. Small time traders or small fish can't buy the dip coz they fear under depression. Alot of people chasing bitcoin to go up but seems bitcoin is down we need to buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: