Pages:
Author

Topic: What feature and/or change would like to see in Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 981 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
It will be nice to see more trusted online wallet come to exist which can be stable for years and years like blockchain. Without online wallet specially local online wallet in each country bitcoin will be only accessible to tech guys and lovers.
We want bitcoin to get spreaded more and more.

And some internal limits bitcoin have to get uplifted like:
-blocksize
-faster transactions
-lagging in finding block (don't know it is only due to lag in online wallet)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
i want the old QR-Code generator in Bitcoin Core !
deleted since 0.9.1  ....  Angry
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
- fast confirmations
- increased capacity of txs/second
- reduced size of blockchain
- ability to re-transmitting tx if the fee is insufficient (adding/increasing fee after tx was done).

If all that was done on the level of blockchain, without any sidechains etc I'd be pretty happy.

More capacity or smaller blockchain, you can't have both.
The re transmitting of txs would be nice but it would require a whole reworking of how the mempool wooks; client side fee prediction would be a lot easier.  
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

I want to have my cake and eat it to! These are 2 conflicting requirements.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Assume every change can be done and feature added without any drama like with recent block size, and that it would not require hard-fork (even if it would).

As one can guess based on my signature, I would like to see more privacy features added to bitcoin. Also shorter confirmation time (e.g. 2 min) would be good.

What about you?

More privacy as well. Confidential transactions which I hope Gmaxwell is still working on because I haven't seen him around in ages thanks to the big block trolls, and integrated mixing with only a click like a built-in coinjoin in the main wallet.

Id quite like a mixer in the wallet as well, much like dash has got. i dont need it for any particular reason since i dont actually need to mix coins but for those who do or if i ever had a need it would be much safer than sending it to some random website to do the mixing for you.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
- fast confirmations
- ability to re-transmitting tx if the fee is insufficient (adding/increasing fee after tx was done).

If all that was done on the level of blockchain, without any sidechains etc I'd be pretty happy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Assume every change can be done and feature added without any drama like with recent block size, and that it would not require hard-fork (even if it would).

As one can guess based on my signature, I would like to see more privacy features added to bitcoin. Also shorter confirmation time (e.g. 2 min) would be good.

What about you?

More privacy as well. Confidential transactions which I hope Gmaxwell is still working on because I haven't seen him around in ages thanks to the big block trolls, and integrated mixing with only a click like a built-in coinjoin in the main wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

What about you?
Pages:
Jump to: