Pages:
Author

Topic: what fun in GAMBLING? - page 26. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
June 10, 2016, 11:04:57 AM
I will never understand why there are so many repeat threads on Bitcointalk

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-gambling-is-fun-1505670

To answer your question, gambling is "fun" because of the dopamine release that is associated with winning. Dopamine is also released when you; eat chocolate, win the lottery, have an orgasm.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 10, 2016, 06:03:38 AM
Gambling is both winning and losing.
The fun in gambling is the thrill that you might lose.
And the excitement when you win.
It's a roller coaster of feelings actually.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
June 10, 2016, 04:33:09 AM
There is no fun in losing, your brain doesn't release the same chemicals when you lose with gambling.
It's winning that will make you feel good and that's also what will make you addicted if you're susceptible to that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 10, 2016, 04:20:32 AM
For me to have fun while when i spend my time with live dealers to play blackjack and baccarat with them, chat with hot and beautiful girls is really nice and wonderful way to have fun there, so that i think gambling is full of fun and with chance to make good profit.
Activity: 364
June 10, 2016, 04:05:29 AM
The fun thing of gambling is that the most people like it to do of course and you can even earn some money with gambling if you are lucky enough but badly if happens not that often.
And it will be also not that easy to earn some money with Gambling and that is the hard thing.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 10, 2016, 02:35:56 AM
well its satisfying to the watch those balls on the red ball so i think the excitement gives me chill when i am gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2016, 02:34:58 AM
If you bet a little bit on sports, you can make the game much more intense and exciting.

I've found that betting small amounts on sports can be very fun, especially if you watch the game with friends, as betting a small amount will make the game exciting, and will engage you more. However, if you bet high amounts and you lose, you'll be sad and not enjoy the experience. I like betting small amounts on sports games.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
June 10, 2016, 01:26:26 AM
The adrenaline rush when you are playing that is the main reason the gambling part is fun, the result of the gambling is full of mystery
Playing gambling is like watching a thrilling scene, when you bet big you can hear your heart beating fast
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
June 10, 2016, 01:18:36 AM
The content of winning and the sight that ur bet won. And the enjoyment u do after taking ur money.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 10, 2016, 12:29:01 AM
the fun of gambling is in two things, the biggest one is the winning. it doesn't need saying that winning is the most fun anybody can have when playing a gambling game.

but this is not all the fun, there is a lot of fun in the whole process of gambling and the thrill you get from the risks you take with your money and the possibility of winning big and this is what brings people back.
Activity: 406
June 09, 2016, 08:25:54 PM
The fun is gambling is the sensation of gambling that make you sweat, lol. I mean your heart will beat so fast and i think it's not fun anymore if you lose much money on gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 09, 2016, 06:02:23 PM
losing is not fun, even if your aim to play gambling is having fun, but when you lose will not be happy, and maybe a little sad.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
June 09, 2016, 04:48:51 PM
It's not fun to lose. You're mistaken. What's fun is the Tirol of making and risking money. But I do admit it's very rewarding to win, especially a big amount.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 09, 2016, 03:57:35 PM
the fun in gambling is losing money...Sad but if you win thats better:)

There is a lot of fun in gambling, yes especially if we win that is for sure. Also if you really like to play games, card games.. color games like slots.. there is something for everyone. Sometimes even when we lose it can be interesting, depends in which game of course.

I think I will never stop gambling, I don't gamble with serious amounts always, just from time to time when I hit some big win then I allow myself a bit higher bets. All in all I don't risk too much even if I lose money that I deposited. That is fun when you can relax totally and play free.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 09, 2016, 03:52:17 PM
Gambling is fun because of the excitement and winning that the player feels when playing. but when you lose its totally the opposite feeling. so if you dont want to feel sad and penniless then dont play.
you are right, gambling can provide kesengan for gamblers if they win but grief when losing, and I agreed that if gambling is very involves feelings and emotions.
so please control your emotions while playing a gamble that did not expect to win without thinking losses on ands
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
June 09, 2016, 03:12:05 PM
Well i think for me its not fun to lose because i am losing it for nothing maybe for those rich people they are just halving even they are losing so much money in gambling.. honestly we are not the same gamblers are between poor and rich,
For Poor people they are just gamble to make  profit and they are trying their like to make more money.. and most of rich people are gamble to entertain their self and to have some fun..
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
June 09, 2016, 02:31:03 PM
It's a way of earning for many. When they lose or win, they continue gambling as it keeps them busy and they can't get rid of this habit. It's not fun for everyone except for those like me who just participate in giveaways and the losses or wins don't hold any value. I prefer playing in the demo mode without money being involved.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 12:44:49 PM

Agreed, only fun will remain when we win in gambling, but if we lost than fun has been ended, that is a gambling.
Actually we have no any words to praise the gambling so we are using the fun and entertainment, but if we see with open the eyes, every game depend on only loss or win, but in gambling we are also use money and 99% chance to lose it and only 1% chance to win it, so where is fun in it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 09, 2016, 12:44:44 PM
im losing money in gambling... but i need to win for profit:)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
June 09, 2016, 12:08:58 PM
The point of gambling is to feel adrenaline. You feel a lot of intensity in a football game if you bet a decent amount for your favorite team, as compared to simply rooting for it. If you put money, everything is more exciting, since your fav team wins, and you win money too, but if they lose, you'll lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: