Pages:
Author

Topic: What gives high winning percentage for you, spread or total? - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Every time I bet on sports, I usually focus on the moneyline and spread. Sometimes, I also bet on the total, over/under.  As a gambler who aim to be profitable in the long run, which of these two are you more comfortable betting with? And please explain the reason behind.

Also, please state the game you are betting so we have some hint on what strategy work in a specific game. 
I have to be honest with the idea that most of the wins I've experienced have been pretty much luck, decisions with almost no sophisticated analysis at all when it comes to the sports games I'm interested in. Like many traditional gambling games, it is about probability. I'm not sure which strategies can bring sustainable and long-term profits, because it's like a fascinating psychological game that we play but what we need. I hear a lot about capital management strategies, or psychological control, as well as staying alert,... it sounds very reasonable, but how long will it take for them to really get into a bad situation?  Smiley . Anyway, I'm not someone who has a financial goal in this field, so maybe my opinions will not be the same.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Every time I bet on sports, I usually focus on the moneyline and spread. Sometimes, I also bet on the total, over/under.  As a gambler who aim to be profitable in the long run, which of these two are you more comfortable betting with? And please explain the reason behind.

Also, please state the game you are betting so we have some hint on what strategy work in a specific game. 
Pages:
Jump to: