Pages:
Author

Topic: What got you into Cryptocurrency business? - page 6. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 12, 2018, 09:58:23 AM
with different basics of technical competence , trader/investors might be willing to practice of use with the selection of system as having with the supports of confirmation on returns with the terms of evaluation,
as targeting of numbers to complete with the decision as expending risks and resource to work with the table.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
January 12, 2018, 09:43:27 AM
I heard about the cryptocurrency from friends, although I had heard about bitcoins and Satoshi before, but did not trust and did not have time to delve into it. now I have learned much more but not everything, every day something new and interesting is happening.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
I was always into trading and IT so when I saw a few friends that mined I asked them what it was about, now I love crypto trading. As most I wish I would have got in sooner but I don't think much about that anymore and just try to take advantage of every day now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 12, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
Just because my friend made his first million dollars by encrypting money, so I chose to enter the cryptocurrency market, where the return on investment in the cryptocurrency market is always amazing.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:15:51 AM
Was it a suggestion from a friend or a news article? Or were you looking to find a way how to make money?
What was that one thing that convinced you to start dealing with Cryptocurrencies?
Pages:
Jump to: