Pages:
Author

Topic: What hapenned with DCM? - page 2. (Read 3032 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 10, 2014, 08:08:00 AM
i think it got confirmed as a total scam  Cry
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
August 10, 2014, 08:05:20 AM

Public knowledge? I don´t remember they users without read the annon thread... So there´s a lot of people can be scammed by this guys. Why the mods not banned they and label like scammers? It´s there any search of the devs to put they in jail?

It´s seems like they scammed all the community and no one cares of punish they.

I should say public knowledge for anyone involved in that DCM thread, or the 2nd locked DCM thread. Bob still sometimes gets negative comments in some threads due to his involvement with that coin. Not sure if anyone else involved has posted anywhere since then.

I'm sure people care, just what do you propose anyone really do? If a dev bails on a coin it's not exactly a criminal offense. Coins were provided via escrow on the exchange... people got what they initially paid for. Of course by not using the IPO funds for development of the coin and running away, people would rightfully view them as scammers here. But it doesn't mean it's a criminal offense.

And yes, the devs could still scam people. But I don't see them doing it with those same usernames. And again, there isn't a whole lot people can do about that.

Quote]"Of course by not using the IPO funds for development of the coin and running away, people would rightfully view them as scammers here. But it doesn't mean it's a criminal offense."[Unquote

That would be called misappropriation and embezzlement and certainly would be classed as a criminal offence and furthermore if it was a preplanned event it would be classed as serious fraud however as of yet the coin is not verified dead but negligence and wrecklesness has been shown so far.

This coin was presented and IPO funds were raised for the development and functioning of it supported by those funds.Anyone who embezzled those funds or missappropriated them for any other reason without express permission of the investors need to take a reality check.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
August 10, 2014, 07:55:47 AM
Perhaps you start by asking KreativeKrypto on twitter           https://twitter.com/Altcoin_SunTzu
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 08, 2014, 12:42:19 PM

Public knowledge? I don´t remember they users without read the annon thread... So there´s a lot of people can be scammed by this guys. Why the mods not banned they and label like scammers? It´s there any search of the devs to put they in jail?

It´s seems like they scammed all the community and no one cares of punish they.

I should say public knowledge for anyone involved in that DCM thread, or the 2nd locked DCM thread. Bob still sometimes gets negative comments in some threads due to his involvement with that coin. Not sure if anyone else involved has posted anywhere since then.

I'm sure people care, just what do you propose anyone really do? If a dev bails on a coin it's not exactly a criminal offense. Coins were provided via escrow on the exchange... people got what they initially paid for. Of course by not using the IPO funds for development of the coin and running away, people would rightfully view them as scammers here. But it doesn't mean it's a criminal offense.

And yes, the devs could still scam people. But I don't see them doing it with those same usernames. And again, there isn't a whole lot people can do about that.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
August 08, 2014, 12:35:35 PM
The Devs have been labeled as scammers.  One of the devs also was the lead dev of XBC (2nd lead dev, I should say) and he also bailed on that coin too.

As for the investor's money, I guess it's in those dev's bank accounts right now? They have all the IPO funds.

It's a good coin for a potential takeover if anyone out there was so inclined. But I don't even think DCM is listed on any exchanges anymore.

Label as scammer where? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kreativekrypto-192605

If you mean as far trust rating, nope. I just meant as far as public knowledge goes.

It´s seems like they scammed all the community and no one cares of punish them.
August 08, 2014, 12:33:41 PM
The Devs have been labeled as scammers.  One of the devs also was the lead dev of XBC (2nd lead dev, I should say) and he also bailed on that coin too.

As for the investor's money, I guess it's in those dev's bank accounts right now? They have all the IPO funds.

It's a good coin for a potential takeover if anyone out there was so inclined. But I don't even think DCM is listed on any exchanges anymore.

Label as scammer where? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kreativekrypto-192605

If you mean as far trust rating, nope. I just meant as far as public knowledge goes.
legendary
August 08, 2014, 12:29:51 PM
The Devs have been labeled as scammers.  One of the devs also was the lead dev of XBC (2nd lead dev, I should say) and he also bailed on that coin too.

Label as scammer where? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kreativekrypto-192605 The devs stills visit and post in the forum, lol.
August 08, 2014, 12:26:56 PM
The Devs have been labeled as scammers.  One of the devs also was the lead dev of XBC (2nd lead dev, I should say) and he also bailed on that coin too.

legendary
August 08, 2014, 12:21:49 PM
What hapenned with DCM? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcm-digital-commerce-135-mil-coins-100-possoon-anonaccounting-wallet-636470

Why aren´t the devs banneds and labels as scammers? Where are all the investors money?
Pages:
Jump to: