Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen? - page 2. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 10, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
Many things happened between the period of 6-7 months. Most of all is cryptocurrency is on a downward spiral--prices of almost all coins have decreased significantly over the past one month. Notably, ethereum, my favourite altcoin, has sharply declined in prices. Other developments are regulatory measures are in place. People are getting aware of the importance of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 10, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
It's just a bear market. Nothing bad happened, just now the stage of the bear market that you need to wait out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
September 10, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
So I haven't been following Bitcoin for the past 6-7 months. Has anything noteworthy happened in that time frame?

There a lot something happened with Bitcoin and altcoin for the past 6-7 months ago, overall there are so many bad news than good news come. That's why the price of Bitcoin and altcoins keep going down...

You can check the related crypto news website like News Bitcoin or Coindesk to know what happened when you gone...

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
September 10, 2018, 02:55:35 AM
So I haven't been following Bitcoin for the past 6-7 months. Has anything noteworthy happened in that time frame?

Not really unless you count the repeated failure to get a Bitcoin ETF listed as noteworthy. Since Bitcoin is incapable of evolving without hard forking some shitcoin its progress is completly determined by its regulatory outlook which remains opaque and slightly negative. I doubt anything will change very much in the next 6 months either, except that its share of the crypto universe will continues to decline when the alts recover based on progress and real world use while bitcoin languishes waiting for a change in attitude at the SEC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
September 10, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

In my opinion, nothing unusual is happening at the moment. The price is now in flat, waiting for news. Perhaps the driver of growth could be the ETF approval.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:10:25 AM
if I think personally during the last 6-7 months bitcoin is at a low price and lasts quite a long time. but hopefully next year the price can improve.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 02:02:14 AM
something will happen that we do not like to see when we have followed back after we did not follow 6/7 months, and we will be burdened with ethereum bitcoin that was posted yesterday when we were active
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 12:07:27 AM
Segwit adoption and TX batching leading to low fees and quick confirmations, nice lightning network development, custody for institutional investors ready, wall street's projects announced (NYSE, Nasdaq), bcash fading to black, Bitmain's huge financial and technological problems, Bitcoin's dominance raising fast especially against ETH,...

Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

Pages:
Jump to: