Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen? - page 4. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 17, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
that is what happens with fake numbers which are more like bubbles than real value. and market cap has been the biggest bubbliest number in cryptocurrency scene of all times. when a small price drop occurs the total market cap drops A LOT.
and it is not even a complicated math either. it is a very simple multiplication equiasion. there is about a couple of trillion coins in circulation so a small price drop multiplied by that loses a huge chunk of the total market cap. the same way a small rise increased it into a fake number.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 17, 2018, 07:58:47 AM
I guess I am so lucky that I sold my BTC and turned it to USDT while Bitcoin is still at 6500usd. I wish some prediction will happened. I want to see Bitcoin at 3k.
Everybody calm down and don't be so selfish. This is our second chance to ride BTC.

What the F! is happening on the market cap? Its falls down and what is the reason? Any link of news If why this market cap falls down? In my opinion some one who hold big supply of BTC dumped. But anyone here can tell me what is the really reason?
You are lucky but I guess you are a short term investor or trader that is why you need to keep analysing the market too often and need to save our funds to save the capital but for long term investors they still can hold and the current price fall is not huge and I don't think that the price will go for $3000 range.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
November 17, 2018, 07:54:34 AM
What the F! is happening on the market cap? Its falls down and what is the reason? Any link of news If why this market cap falls down? In my opinion some one who hold big supply of BTC dumped. But anyone here can tell me what is the really reason?

IMHO, I do think it is a preparation.
A lot of bitcoin holders are expecting a pump this coming December and if a whale could see that then selling will be a good decision for now and then a buyback if it goes his way.

For me it is a good opportunity. It is near the range that I want to buy again.
Altcoins will be dragged into it. No doubt about that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
November 17, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
My Opinion is the crash is being caused by disagreements over a “hard fork” in Bitcoin Cash, the world’s fourth most valuable cryptocurrency, into Bitcoin ABC and Bitcoin SV, but I think current crash is just in short time and I'm pretty sure market will recover soon
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
bitcoin loses its original goal and now bitcoin is meeting its dead end, the one thing we can wait for is ETFs if ETFs approved bitcoin will bounce back again but if  ETFs rejected I think there will be a big dump more than this so we can only wait praying and be patient .
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 17, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
I think the main reason of this market dump is BitcoinCash hashwar. I'm already tired of these manipulations and market dumps, no one could have predicted such price movements, and a lot of people lost their money. Current bitcoin marketcap is lesser than 100 billion dollars and I still can't believe it happened .
Activity: 280
November 17, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

I think many people are speculating that what is happening to the crypto market recently might be due to the latest Bitcoin cash fork, however there might be other serious reasons behind the market downtrend.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
November 17, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

This is an interesting article but I'm not sure I can fully understand some points there. Can someone, please, answer the two following questions:

1. Why the price of Bitcoin should be going down if the mining difficulty is dropping due to declining hash rates?  Is it because it will be easier to mine coins and miners will be selling them right away instead of holding?

2. If Bitmain knows that the falling of BTC price is inevitable in response to declining hash rates, why are they risking so much? Yes, they own "more BCH than Satoshi Nakamoto" (over 1 million coins) as the article states, but can't they see that they can lose more from declining of BTC price then they could gain from all their BCH even if they sold it for over $1k/coin? (Keep in mind that Bitmain made $1.1 billion in profit during the first quarter of 2018).
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 17, 2018, 06:55:25 AM
speculation has sprung up, I have my own thoughts about this.
I think there are some investors who sell their assets to secure them from losses. large-scale asset sales occurred at this time.
and that triggers a dumper, but obviously there are parties who take advantage of this.
they are playing the market, but I am sure the price will not be below 5000 USD.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 06:45:47 AM
I think the case on the fraudster. Now many ICO projects have ended. And this is a problem. Perhaps scam projects have begun to withdraw money. Awful market situation. And if not then soon they will withdraw money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
what I know before the hardfork on many BCH coins is selling BTC to buy BCH because there are two free coins that will be given to BCH holders, and that greatly affects prices in all markets.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 17, 2018, 06:41:52 AM
If this happens very disappointing Bitmain switches course to BCH fork, so the price of Bitcoin falls very deep, but we are sure that without Bitmain the continuity of Bitcoin prices will increase rapidly for years to come.
And you have seen it happened right?

As a result, the market crashed and bitcoin's price fell, they knew it that it would happen. They just have to let CSW feel bad for going against them. This is an intense political crypto war for the both sides and the people are just watching who's going to take the lead.
Activity: 1008
November 17, 2018, 06:41:32 AM
There is the reduction of 25 to 30 Billion Dollar in the market cap due to a lot of selling events. May be it was a big group of traders who performed multiple heavy transactions. I don't think so that a single person would be able to perform such massive bleeding event in the crypto field.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 06:39:46 AM
I guess I am so lucky that I sold my BTC and turned it to USDT while Bitcoin is still at 6500usd. I wish some prediction will happened. I want to see Bitcoin at 3k.
Everybody calm down and don't be so selfish. This is our second chance to ride BTC.

Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 17, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
I think like that too, and the market conditions will recover as soon as possible, we wait until a few weeks. There is no big news that is bad for bitcoin in my opinion, this is really a mischievous whale that forces people to panic
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
November 17, 2018, 06:22:42 AM
There a lot of versions why that is happening. My thougths about this fall: this dump was planned by seals, and price will recovers recently and probably more. I know that it sounds very optimistic but it's only my vision of situation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 06:14:17 AM
im not sure about this, but i hear hacker attack in the market china and stolen bitcoin, its make for investor scary to invest them money in the crypto, hacker is the threat for investor, invest in crypto not have gurantee your money will safe
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
I think this is a natural thing considering that since 2017 the price of cryptocurrency has continued to increase in a short period of time so don't panic because later there will be a time when the cryptocurrency price will be back to increase again even past the ATH
Activity: 368
November 17, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

The price always goes either up or down. Therefore, the mind does not worry. I think in a week will return to the level of 6300-6500
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 17, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
It is the manipulation of the market. Reason is Binance met some issues last days and Bitcoin Cash hardfork. Bitcoin Cash hardfork leads to the hashrate war between big miners and it make the market goes down.
Pages:
Jump to: