Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen if the token or coin does not get into the market? - page 5. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I have some coins and token in my wallet and for some time now no news about the platform or coin. What happen if after we all struggle to support ICOs through the different media and beyond even our capacity and the token does not get into the market or what is paid to you as reward for your support is something that is almost as good as nothing, what do you do in such cases? Is there anyway to remove such coins from your wallets? Personally I did some airdrop when I heard they were good but my rewards are so little that I wish there is a way I can delete it out of my wallet.
It happened to me many times. Supporting a project by a signature campaign and social media campaign. You did all your best and did not get paid for what you have done. Most of the coins are not listed. They gave you your reward then after that, nothing will happen. It is not possible to remove it in your wallet. The coins/token will be there for the rest of your live. Lucky if the coin hits the exchange after a year.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
I have some coins and token in my wallet and for some time now no news about the platform or coin. What happen if after we all struggle to support ICOs through the different media and beyond even our capacity and the token does not get into the market or what is paid to you as reward for your support is something that is almost as good as nothing, what do you do in such cases? Is there anyway to remove such coins from your wallets? Personally I did some airdrop when I heard they were good but my rewards are so little that I wish there is a way I can delete it out of my wallet.
So meaning, you received your tokens from an airdrop. We have the same and I think all of us have the same experience. Some project are not successful that is why their token/coin don't have the chance to get listed in the market. Possible reason are lack of investors, the team is not working so hard to make the project success. The platform is not good to attract investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

I am sorry if your rewards have come to amount to nothing, but that is really the risk you take devoting your time and energy to some of these ICOs...nothing personal, I understand your frustration.

Things to keep in mind going forward though:

1. You only put forth your time and effort, not your hard earned money, so you lose noting but time

2. Just because they are not listed on an exchange yet doesn't mean they wont get listed in the future, there are a lot more crypto exchanges being created.

3. Try and only bounty hunt ICOs that have an already dedicated exchange partner, like cryptopia or hitbtc

I have dabbled a little bit with ICO bounties in the past but in some cases it really may not be worth the time and effort. The only way I can see it being worth it is if 1 of the ICOs you did some bounties for did really well in the long run.

Here is a thread of someone pretty much asking the same thing:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-remove-useless-tokens-from-my-ethe-wallet-2661733

Seems like the only way to clear your wallet of wasted coins is just to send them to a burn address.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
It’s not possible to delete them away from your wallet
You have to bear with it

They are mostly 10,15,200 tokens what worth 0.002$ and does not bring any regard
But I think best way to avoid them is rare
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
Most of the teams are not listing their coins due to current market situation. It's just normal. But many times people get tokens with really low value and can't sell in the exchange even if it's listed. So, those coins nothing for them. If by any case if tokens are not listed no one get anything special. Those coins just stay in our wallet with no value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: