Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen to Bytecoin - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
December 02, 2022, 11:08:44 AM
Some years ago, the most cheapest coins you can find is Dogecoin, Litecoin and Bytecoin, my question is what the heck happened to Bytecoin? I remember I piled up some and just lock them away, my expectation on this coin isn't big though, I was just learning then.
Since binance delisted it in late 2018, it was pretty much over for this coin. With numerous controversies regarding unfair pre-mining, and the the developers going silent late 2019, the trading volume pretty much died as old investors left and new ones never really cared. In this type of rapidly evolving market, there is no mercy for the slow ones.. If you are investing, please stay updated about your investments by reading news/articles about them atleast once a month, dont let your money decay for nothing!
Not every coin is Bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
December 02, 2022, 10:51:59 AM
Some years ago, the most cheapest coins you can find is Dogecoin, Litecoin and Bytecoin, my question is what the heck happened to Bytecoin? I remember I piled up some and just lock them away, my expectation on this coin isn't big though, I was just learning then.
Pages:
Jump to: