Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen to Ethereum Price: It will be back to $300 dollars! - page 3. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
What happen to Ethereum price Why it just getting lower everyday  is someone or maybe a group are dumping Ethers to the market or Maybe Vitalik Buterin is dumping Ethers too.
The market is bearish Ethereum has no excemption. It is possible it go down to $300 this august just a prediction though. So its a good news its time to buy some. Don't worry about ethereum down or up ether has gain its name for years it will surely go up.
I am also hoping this could happen because I invested in ETH at $ 500 and I believe that the price drop is temporary and I am certain that in the next few years the price will rise again and can reach up to $ 20,000 in the shortest time . If you trust my words, consider investing in ETH right now because opportunities always come to us once.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
What happen to Ethereum price Why it just getting lower everyday  is someone or maybe a group are dumping Ethers to the market or Maybe Vitalik Buterin is dumping Ethers too.

Seeing this type of questions reminds me of those in telegram channels that only care about the price and are lazy to understand the cycle in the market. People will sell at their desired price for various reasons. It's just the way it is.  
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
The market is bearish Ethereum has no excemption. It is possible it go down to $300 this august just a prediction though. So its a good news its time to buy some. Don't worry about ethereum down or up ether has gain its name for years it will surely go up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
It’s just moving sideways, nothing to worry about. Even if it goes down to $300, still consider it a blessing. It means you can buy more before it reaches another record high at the end of 2018.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
The lowest price ETH can be dumped now is $361, ETH price is at support zone now, if it gets lower than $400, it will fall down to $361 zone. If it can break out the support zone, it will pump to $450.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What happen to Ethereum Price: It will be back to $300 dollars!
It will be back to $0,003 dollars!
your opinion also states that with ethereum prices like that, many smartcontract tokens will end up scam and become dead coins.
the question would you agree if altcoin ends up destroyed?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The price of Ethereum continues to decline after rising at $ 500, I'm not sure the price of Ethereum will drop to $ 300, if this happens it will make the situation worse, since most ICOs have made the exchange using Ethereum as their platform, other alcoin prices will also drop .
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
What happen to Ethereum Price: It will be back to $300 dollars!
It will be back to $0,003 dollars!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think a large number of ICO teams are seeking to sell ETH, which may be the reason for the decline of ETH.
And the total amount of money in the market is obviously insufficient, so there is not enough money to support such a huge market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
History repeat itself for Ethereum, for now and upcoming days the price continue to drop down but usually ETH will bounce back to get its price value even higher than before and all we have to do is HODL and wait then celebrate after ETH hits its high market price value..
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
As soon as the market turn around Ethereum will spike back up.  It's the most used coin out there by far.  The projects its running must be in the 1000's.  The entire market is just getting hammered right now.  Everything looks bad. 
Activity: 224
Ethereum is really struggling to keep its value relative to bitcoin. Currently at 405 $, its lowest value in recent times. Hopefully it doesn't fall below 400.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

The market price of any altcoin is determine by the function of demand and supply which is sometimes called market activities, so the price of ether is no exception. Maybe the demand function of ether is decreasing that's why Ethereum price is just getting lower everyday according to your statement. Thanks.
Activity: 89
It certainly could. Anything is possible.
Nobody knows the future
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
If you are really MasterICO like your username, i think you will never affraid about it. Market always following bitcoin, bitcoin following news and bitcoin core updates. So, i think its can be back to $300 or lower and its possible to bounch back to $800. No dump or pump, this condition happen to all altcoin.
Activity: 78
Pages:
Jump to: