Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen to ICOEthics? - page 2. (Read 584 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
November 27, 2019, 09:00:53 AM
I was wondering to create this thread but forget again. However, most of time he had contacted with me regarding any concerns. Our last conversation was on 18 May, 2019. It was regarding a drama against me and some others trust issue. Since he was unaware about forum system like merit trust etc that's why he always took suggestion from me what he should do. I gladly helped him since he was a most active scam buster. Actually they were a team, not a single person. Even they don't have telegram to contact (I had asked about telegram contact).

I think they are well, because last time he were asked me about a suggestion regarding a project that I promised him that I will not share with anyone( nothing suspicious). What I believe, his team is busy with his other project and they are well. I don't think they have enough time to spend on forum if incase they succeed on their project. I am not sure if they proceed their project or not, I just guess since they are inactive.

However, I wish best of luck for them and hope everything going well with them. They have done lost of for this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
November 27, 2019, 08:06:16 AM
May be change of motivation or something. I do hope they are fine. By the way I just noticed the tools page is password protected which I can recall was filled with some useful information of the tools that are available in the market for free.

https://icoethics.com/tools/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
November 27, 2019, 04:01:43 AM
ICOEthics were investigating scam projects and they were doing a great job. They suddenly disappear on July 06, 2019, without any notice. The last post was about investigating another scam and suddenly silence.
The account is still on DT2 but with 4 months of inactivity. Their website is still accessible but hasn't been updates since March.
I really hope they are doing well. Anyone who has some info?
Pages:
Jump to: