Pages:
Author

Topic: What happend with BTC? BTC is going down under 7000 USD. - page 5. (Read 3978 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It's going up and down, no need to worry; on the long term, the tendency is very bullish, due to the economic crisis, inflation, and the big qualities of Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
maybe because there is news segwit cancellation, so on hold or sell
it could be one of the causes BTC down

Yes it is one of the reasons why Bitcoinis downnow due to the cancellation of the Segwit2x. But I would've hold on to my Bitcoins even if the Segwit2x was not cancelled. Still hodl them and wait for a couple more years for these coins to grow.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
maybe because there is news segwit cancellation, so on hold or sell
it could be one of the causes BTC down
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
According time the cancellation of segwit and the price of bitcoins dropping is nothing more than a coincidence.
I don't mean that the cancellation has absolutely no effect on the btc value dropping but it is negligible.
The price dropped from 7.5k$ to 7k$ in a small time span of 15-20 minutes and then it got stabilised.
Selling won't be a good option as you have just invested and cashing out in a loss would not be advisable.
Don't worry bitcoin value will rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
I Think it is normal for the price of bitcoin to go down, in my opinion i think you should just hold your bitcoin i'm sure that it will gonna rise again, i know bitcoin will crashed someday and it will have a price correction but i think this is not the one so you should not worry just keep holding your bitcoin if your a long term investor and wait for the price to increase so that you'll have a great profit from it.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
if the possibility of going down again, I see the price is now 6893USD in coinmarketcap if its price continues to drop even to 5000USD I think you should try this strategy.
you have to buy double what you bought first to cover your first loss if the price will rise again later.
but this all depends on your decision considering its enormous value, this is just my suggestion hope help thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
Some of the investors are just shifting their BTC's into altcoin's

not altcoinS, I believe they're all back down now, except BCH. I find it so risky to swap to BCH right now, it's gonna implode at any time, and yet people are still doing it and well, it seems to work well enough for them.. for now.

Without the BCH case I believe the BTC would already be back, it would have been back above 6000eur
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
This is nothing but a shorterm correction due to high price and cancellation of segwit2x due to which lot of users sold their altcoin in greedy to earn free coins from hardfork and earn some free bitcoins. But as it got cancelled they are going back to their old altcoins to buy back. In the mean time bitcoin cash is the only hardfork got success so it is giving competition to Bitcoin.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Try to keep your tokens and correction back the value or if you are worried for the price you can exchange to any other altcoin,better to not sell token
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Most people bought up and held Bitcoins tmso as to get some free tokens.
Since the fork is now cancelled, the are selling out the Bitcoins for alts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I think it will experience a correction, then it will bounce back, correction is needed after that long bull run, it is not a sudden event, you should not be worried.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Leverage kills "slowly" - or more often "quickly".   
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
haha, don't worry! Whales and Sharks are dumping. You should hold your Bitcoin now and buy it more. Wait until next month, its price will recover.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
People are actually double minded right now.They are not sure that whether the price will rise or drop because a lot of fluctuations are being seen in it's price.So the people who were holding their bitcoin's are now selling them because they want to earn as much profit as they can earn  from this unexpected rise which is taking the price more down . Some of the investors are just shifting their BTC's into altcoin's which is also becoming a reason for the drop in the price of Bitcoin but having a positive impact on altcoin's because they are getting back to their original value.
You bought near the top and that is always a bad idea, I’m not trying to bash you or anything but you do not seem to know a lot about trading

That guy didn't do wrong, he bought BTC when it just had dropped (from a short spike, but still) 500eur.

Meanwhile a lot of people started buying, at the top, an already overpriced BCH. And these won. Call it balls or luck, but that goes against your "buy low sell high".

I hope the BCH isn't gonna kill the BTC. It's already going down right now, maybe that will push the BTC back up. Surely it made some people very rich.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Stop panic-selling your BTC's, at least wait for me on monday when my EUR will have arrived.

How are so many even selling, when most of them must have bought post-6000eur?

I love it, the more it crash, the better for us HoDL-ers to buy-in again Smiley:=)x)
Stop panic-selling your BTC's, at least wait for me on monday when my EUR will have arrived.

How are so many even selling, when most of them must have bought post-6000eur?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
What happend with BTC? BTC is going down under 7000 USD.

segwit 2x cancelled but BTC is going down under 7000 USD.

Almost people thought if segwit 2x cancelled, Price go up to 8000 USD.
But now Price is down.

How do you think about this situation?

I have more than 40 BTC now, And I am losing my money now.
I bought BTC at 7500 USD.....

Hold or not..

wooow, bct will continue to go down at least until nov 15, no doubt

but afer that it might get back to original moves, means move up slowly, but it may take some time to reach 7500 again

if you think you can do sth better with your money, better to sell it now, before you lose more, but if you can wait, price will get back to 7500 in few weeks or mont
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
What happend with BTC? BTC is going down under 7000 USD.

segwit 2x cancelled but BTC is going down under 7000 USD.

Almost people thought if segwit 2x cancelled, Price go up to 8000 USD.
But now Price is down.

How do you think about this situation?

I have more than 40 BTC now, And I am losing my money now.
I bought BTC at 7500 USD.....

Hold or not..
You bought near the top and that is always a bad idea, I’m not trying to bash you or anything but you do not seem to know a lot about trading so even if you are going to lose money if I were you I will sell and then take my time to learn a lot more about bitcoin and trading once you do that you can come back and invest in bitcoin or altcoins because if you keep investing the way you are doing it you are going to lose all your money.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
People bought Bitcoin to profit from the fork, however as the last one was canceled, everyone who had btc or is selling or is exchanging for altcoins that makes the value of bitcoin fall a lot.

On the other hand the altcoins go up the values. Who is in charge of the market is bitcoin and if it falls the value helps the altcoins to rise thus generating a profit for the people who have altcoins.

I hope that Bitcoin stabilizes the value thus maintaining the market of the geito that is.

Couldn't have put it better myself, I feel that bitcoin will come out of this slump fairly soon however, I don't see the value really falling much below 6500 and then the market as a whole can begin to recover and go green (I hope)
Pages:
Jump to: