Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened for altcoins ?we are still lost more money - page 3. (Read 915 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
As the price of bitcoin will rise, the alts will keep on plunging. Atleast this will be the scenario until there is new money that will rush into crypto. This might happen once we cross the 10,000 USD mark!
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Have patience, everything will return to its own circles, but of course with adjustments, some coins will take off and take off very much, and some will not be able to regain their previous positions quickly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Soon after two coming bitcoin forks everything will go back to normal. I think it is better to hold your altcoins and be patient
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Sell everything.

Man, just wait. Everything will be fine
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hi guys , i am realy so sad and have more stress, because Unfortonately i lost alot of money from 6 month ago i jost hold more alcoins i havent bitcoin i have xrp waves eth snt zcoin ark rvt ... , what i doing now please help me i cant waiting to see falling the bitcoins,i have bad feel and i dont have any hope to recover the prices.
also i hade altcoins in bittrex they disabled my account..why we havent any change to save money?
 Sad  Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: