Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to Bitcoin revolution? - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 08:13:03 PM
Yes. It's a big problem. I think we all should admit that decentralization is not good at all. We need some rules. Cryptocurrencies and specially ICOs must be regulated. Sadly, some people are misusing cryptocurrencies to scam people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 07:55:15 PM
I think that the creator of bitcoin doesn't care how his brainchild develops!The main thing is that it works!
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
April 21, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
I understand that ICO is a kind of gold mine to earn money. gambling in investing can not be released in it. I understand that ICO has no clear control so there is no legal guarantee for investors. this is a drawback of ICO, but another impact is that the growth of ICO helps boost purchases of altcoin and Bitcoin all interconnected like symbiotic mutualism. an obligation is the ICO must have laws and regulations so that investors are protected.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
April 21, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
It's quite clear that bitcoin has strayed from Satoshi's initial vision and that's in a large part down to many people using it as a means for profit and investment instead of to provide greater equality and transparency in financial transactions. The only way we revert back to Satoshi's vision is action, start using bitcoin for payments and push for it to be used as a CURRENCY
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
April 21, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
Hi, fellow Bitcointalkers I want to share few thoughts with you.

Recently, I have the impression that the revolution that Satoshi and his Bitcoin initiated is used by various people for purposes that have nothing to do with the main slogans of this revolution. I mean, of course, ICO, but not only, I'm talking about the entire cryptocurrency market and everything related to blockchain technology.

What is recently happening is simply unacceptable and must change. This is why regulators are coming, first to the world of ICO's and later to the entire crypto market. We all feel it on our own skin with every new investment in ICO. Complete lack of information it is always possible to have a clean scam and there is no control.

That is why earnings from this investments are sometimes hundred-fold because it is pure speculation and I have an irresistible impression that the revolution, decentralization and all other values that bitcoin has initiated have been lost and only the money and gains count today.
Somewhere, everything we were fascinated with a few years ago, namely privacy, anonymity, decentralization is somehow lost and used for everything except of what Satoshi was all about.

I believe that Satoshi is still alive. And I ask myself what Satoshi thinks when he looks at what happened to his project and revolution?

Pages:
Jump to: