Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to dgtx ?? - page 2. (Read 239 times)

copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
May 20, 2019, 03:34:59 PM
You should have researched before deciding to buy DGTX. Maybe a lot of people call it Shitcoin, but I think a drastic decline must have a cause. I also experienced the same thing last year, but I did not experience fatal losses. Because when the coins start wasting, I still have the opportunity to sell them. If you can hold, hold on. Because the pump can happen later. Don't give up!
No, I'm yet to buy the coin so I'm currently not loosing anything.. I'm just contemplating whether or not it's safe to buy the coin right now that there's a decline in the value
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 02:09:36 PM
So I recently knew about this altcoin and I've been saving up some cash specifically to purchase it.. then I noticed a sudden drop in price from 0.12 cents to 0.023 cents

What happened with the project?? Is it still safe to purchase this coin??

I was shocked when I heard the news too. I really admired that project because I got good profit from it during the good old days of airdrops. The way the price dropped is still surprising to me. Hopefully, the team and developers will do something and get the project back to its glory.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
May 20, 2019, 02:06:41 PM
It seems DGTX have some pump in dump in their previous announcement.  Price surge when they release an update then slowly the token were pumped.  And to answer OP's question, it is simple, after the pump and hype rally, someone dumped the coins to unsuspecting buyers probably an exit to take profit after the hard labor of hyping the token.

If you can risk your investment then you can purchase it.  But if it is me, I would dig more information about the dump and see if the dev has something to do with it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 20, 2019, 02:05:59 PM
Investors have lost confidence in the coin. Transfer the launch of the full version of the exchange on which the DGTX cryptocurrency works for an indefinite period. Previously, the launch of the beta version of the project was violated in the same way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
May 20, 2019, 01:09:59 PM
You should have researched before deciding to buy DGTX. Maybe a lot of people call it Shitcoin, but I think a drastic decline must have a cause. I also experienced the same thing last year, but I did not experience fatal losses. Because when the coins start wasting, I still have the opportunity to sell them. If you can hold, hold on. Because the pump can happen later. Don't give up!
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 20, 2019, 01:01:49 PM
So I recently knew about this altcoin and I've been saving up some cash specifically to purchase it.. then I noticed a sudden drop in price from 0.12 cents to 0.023 cents

Small altcoins like dgtx depend entirely on their dev teams and some crypto whales to sustain a stable price.
Perhaps the dev team started mass selling coins and this caused the price to drop.
I'm not familiar with this altcoin,so maybe you should ask on their announcement forum thread(if they have any).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
May 20, 2019, 12:22:42 PM

indeed the current condition of the market is uncertain, better before you decide to invest more deeply in the altcoin that you will invest because it is important to get the expected benefits. and don't be too surprised by the decline because crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly over time. you must understand this.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
May 20, 2019, 07:41:07 AM

Pages:
Jump to: