Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to ETH? - page 3. (Read 1056 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
We talk a lot  with our friends about Ethereum.It's going through a very moving period.However, we decided that the decline was likely to continue. ETH may change after January.Much attention should be paid to ETHEREUM investments.
Even if ethereum goes down I don't care anymore as long as it is having a value which can sustained for gas transaction in MEW and Exchanges.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 08:53:58 AM
From last few months, the value of ETH is going down. It touched ATH $1300 but now the price of ETH is around $200. I am in big loss by holding ETH.

Why this too much dump? When we will be able to see ETH raise again?

You will never see ethereum up until investors are aware and stop selling ethereum that they have. but the good news is that currently ethereum prices have been more stable than last month.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
Now, the ETH project is getting back to normal, because the ETH project, like other projects, does not have an immediate collapse in prices, so I think that everything will be fine, sooner or later we will still see a rising trend. This is normal.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2018, 08:40:26 AM
From last few months, the value of ETH is going down. It touched ATH $1300 but now the price of ETH is around $200. I am in big loss by holding ETH.

The coin is just experiencing  a normal dump, all of the coins go through this at some point, they are dragged down due to people over selling their coins which affects the price of the coin hence the low prices we are seeing now. The good thing about all of this is that with a dump, there is definitely going to be a pump so it is just a matter of time before the coin goes back up
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 26, 2018, 05:58:47 PM
Ethereum collapse was totally unexpected! As I heard millions of Ethereum was taken from the exchanges and some big whales sold almost 155K (Not exact amount) Ethereum! Maybe these incidents are the main reason for the Ethereum Price down! Therefore Co-Founder of Ethereum gave a negative statement about the crypto market, that can be a reason also!
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
I haven't found yet the real reason, Ethereum price collapse was totally unexpected! But I heard millions of Ethereum was withdrawn from the exchanges and some big whales sold almost 155K (Not exact amount) Ethereum! Maybe these incidents are the main reason for the Ethereum Price down! Therefore Co-Founder of Ethereum gave a negative statement about the crypto market, that can be a reason also!
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
Ethereum will increase agaim but it will be hard for it to reach the $1000 price this year. A lot of big whales have given up on Ehtereum and it is causing panic. Some hodlers sold their coin around $800 and the downfall startrd until it reached its current price now. The price is very hard to predict, but it will be unrealistic to assume that Ethereum will go back to the high price we were used to, $1000 range.

I was waiting to the rise of Ethereum after the fork but this fork is postponed now (it is expected in 2019). Thus, I guess that we should stay very patient. The growth of ETH will happen only the next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 26, 2018, 06:04:44 PM
Ethereum fell in price together with other cryptocurrency. There is nothing special in it and from the same is subject to strong falling.

You're right. The whole market falls therefore fell and Ethereum. There is nothing surprising. The main thing is that Ethereum has great prospects and it will definitely grow in value.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 05:54:30 PM
Ethereum does not release updates which were planned. The cryptocurrency good but needs additions and completions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
October 26, 2018, 05:47:31 PM
I see the current price condition about eth as bad news with prices falling so far, but I will remain confident to continue holding the eth I have, because like when eth prices rise so high. of course it will come back and eth will also be more expensive. the point is also we should not be easily affected by bad news so that we have to bear huge losses.
Activity: 434
October 26, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

And what happened to Bitcoin and the rest of the coins? The market has fallen very much in price. This is normal, because the market cannot move up all the time, it should fall in price from time to time.
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 05:42:38 PM
Ethereum fell in price together with other cryptocurrency. There is nothing special in it and from the same is subject to strong falling.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 05:41:04 PM
nothing good and nothing bad. The project is developing smoothly and continues to do a lot of work on its improvement. just don't worry
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

Undoubtfully, ETH may go up. And it may also go down! I see everybody wants to get profit but in fact, there may be another bottom! I don't see the reasons for ETH to grow over $350 and to fall below $200.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
October 25, 2018, 04:46:58 PM
Well it is still popular so there is always a chance.
But do not get too attached to it. If there is a chance of selling it at a good number then why not then invest in a new one.
It is now just being used as a means to create ICO's. ERC20 tokens are the ones who in bloom by now. Maybe you could get your ROI back with buying those tokens with good features.
We cannot really foretell what could happen. It will always be a risk to wait.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 25, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
Etherum has been steady
Following the trends that the mighty whales wants it too
To be honest
It is really an obedient shitcoin

Focus your energy on good altcoins trade and you can make 10x more Etherum that way
That’s what’s the best now
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
Ethereum's price get taking a break from now maybe the price can consider to hold our ethereum and maybe there's a time to wait to increase it again.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
Ethereum will increase agaim but it will be hard for it to reach the $1000 price this year. A lot of big whales have given up on Ehtereum and it is causing panic. Some hodlers sold their coin around $800 and the downfall startrd until it reached its current price now. The price is very hard to predict, but it will be unrealistic to assume that Ethereum will go back to the high price we were used to, $1000 range.
$1000 is now difficult to get, because we know many large investors reduce investment volume in ethereum. but maybe in the future we can see if ethereum will return to a high position. for now we have to hold a lot to keep ethereum in order not to sell at low prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
I agree that ICO's using ETH platform are beginning to dump their stock that is why ETH in the crypto market are abundant that cause for ETH value is descending.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

if you look at the decline in the past year, ethereum declined more sharply than other altcoins. and this time it happened again when the market crashed
the same pattern and added some rumors as manipulation of the magnitude of the decline. I am not surprised, at this time my time to collect ethereum at a cheap price
Pages:
Jump to: