Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 32. (Read 5681 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 06:48:22 PM
Again, the ETH exchange rate continued to decrease due to the effect of the decreasing BTC price. Therefore, the possibility of this August is not profitable. The future of ETH is hard to predict, but in my opinion, it will not stop rising if the market recovers
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
I suppose Ethereum will grow up soon, I hope that it will be. Now it is really difficult to predict what will happen with the cryptomarket, but people likes cryptocurrencies and like to use them, and people likes Eth, and it means that price of Eth will become higher.
Activity: 532
August 22, 2018, 06:40:37 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
ETH is a great coin.... Am not happy with what am seeing in market now.... I only have this believe that ETH  will bounce back by December.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
Whatever it was, it was not just for ethereum, so it will be unreasonable to make a singular assessment. Whatever happened to the market, it was at the whole market.
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
Well eth is falling again. Last time I checked it was 262. Anyways, even though I already bought 2 eth and It lost some value already I am
still waiting for lower price to get couple more
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 06:15:12 PM
I think ethereum has been one of the most stable currencies throughout this bear market, it has remained relatively constant until now, but as we can see, no one escapes the bubble, even though it has burst and its price is falling dramatically I think it has already stopped a little, we can also say that some market manipulation is occurring and whales are waiting for them to take the bait to raise the prices again.
Activity: 55
August 22, 2018, 06:11:27 PM
Ethereum's fine. against the background of the fall of the market that its price falls is normal.

Many altcoins are falling because of the decline in the price of the ethereum. Now everyone is waiting for smart contracts for BCH - and if they are successful, the ethereum will fall even lower
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
August 22, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
The present fall of ETH  is nothing to be scared about, just the wayy there is a reduction in Bitcoin price, sure the bullish season will commence soon thou no one can ascertain when, but the future is guarantee for Ethereum, let keep accumulating
Activity: 104
August 22, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
we don't know etherium will come back with a high price, because the market cannot be predicted. try to be patient in hodl
Activity: 237
August 22, 2018, 06:06:00 PM
Ethereum is very fine, the fall is just normal.
ETH is very strong alts, i am not worried but bagging more.
This is a signal that whales are getting ready for the rise of the price.
Activity: 180
August 22, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
Ethereum's fine. against the background of the fall of the market that its price falls is normal.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 22, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
the whole market is bearish and all cryptos are affected. This scenerio is normal and i'm pretty sure that ethereum's price will soon bounce back.

I do believe that ethereum will recover soon its just so happened that the market has experience a dip contrary of supply and demand. Thus, many time we see the chart movement of value and volume in market is unstable condition due to adigital world wide diplation rate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 22, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

Lately ethereum has experienced a prolonged decline, the price has continued to decline and has declined. I think there have been ethereum sales which's crazy by the ICO and that's one of the main factors because almost all ICO projects use ethereum coins through their ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 05:56:05 PM
What you feel right now is just the same as what the other felt before, but now they already get used to it. So, basically this is just a normal thing in the crypto market and nothing else. As you can see how bitcoin is being beaten by the market while getting a lot of decline most of the altcoins are following the beating of bitcoin too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
Honestly most people are not impress with the way ETH drop, it's rank one of the best altcoin, i wish it bounce back soon
Due market is bad,most coin dropped.but just hope to see ETH raise again.
Activity: 106
August 22, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
I think the majority of the investors of ethereum were expecting way more resistance to the drop, but that wasn't the case, however, I still think that ethereum particularly could recover and even get more value than what it already had before the drop.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 22, 2018, 05:48:54 PM
the whole market is bearish and all cryptos are affected. This scenerio is normal and i'm pretty sure that ethereum's price will soon bounce back.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
August 22, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
the demand for ethereum was created in large part by large amounts of ico tokens in this network. now is the time of settlement, it is already known that the network in its present form is uncomfortable. also 80% of projects are known, fairy tale white paper will never be launched  Cool  Embarrassed Undecided

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
We all hope the ethereum bounces back because I bought ETH at 600 and it's now 270. I have lost substantial percentage of my investment.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 22, 2018, 05:34:27 PM
As for Etherium, there was information that it would be specially dumped from a recent speech by Vitaly Buterin, where he allegedly spoke ill of centralized exchanges. But I think it's Bitcoin. It is because of the bitcoin that Etherium and other altcoins are being sold and all the means are being invested in bitcoin. And on bitcoin spend their manipulations. I think we just need to wait and soon there must be a trend change.
Pages:
Jump to: