Pages:
Author

Topic: What Happened To GRIN? - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
February 17, 2019, 02:32:21 PM
I red about GRIN and didn't believe that its price would rise. Because it has a strange mining way. Almost everyday new 100K GRIN coins are mining. So everday market value rise about 500K USD. It is sustainable?

And why its price has just raised so quick?
Many big exchanges listed Grin. Bittrex and Polonies caused this hype. What a pitty that Grin has a big inflation rate  Cry.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 17, 2019, 01:32:36 PM
I red about GRIN and didn't believe that its price would rise. Because it has a strange mining way. Almost everyday new 100K GRIN coins are mining. So everday market value rise about 500K USD. It is sustainable?

Price went up because it was added to exchanges.  Since marketcap raise half million a day at this price you can imagine price will decrease in the future.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 11, 2019, 05:55:50 PM
The plan was to get more coins into circulation and to prevent price manipulation which I think is fair thing to do because if the team stick to normal block reward, the price is going to increase greatly and the beginning and tail off with time. For me Grin is a good project with no cut for VCs or the team, will like to see how it fair with Monero
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
February 11, 2019, 04:12:01 PM
Have in mind that the increase in money assets will have an increased effect on supply and this will increase the inflation. I would proceed with caution. Got in and out very quickly for a short-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 12:41:38 PM
It's due to the current low supply but as the supply and inflation is so big it is not a sustainable price. As more coins are minted the value will fall so get in and out quickly
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
February 10, 2019, 06:18:56 PM
It's probably due to the Mimblewimble privacy protocol and people loves to get with this kind of project. And look what happened after Litecoin announced about the protocol too, I guess you're aware what's with Litecoin now.

After being quiet for quite awhile it has skyrocketed. People are buying the Mimblewimble protocol and that's what with GRIN today although there's a dip happened, it shall rise again soon.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 11:15:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: