Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to keeping all my bitcoin in same address? Now I pay insane fees?! - page 2. (Read 412 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 275
Cashback 15%
The number of address doesn't matter, all that matters is number of UTXO is enough to spend the amount your going to send to the destination address.

You can choose electrum which is available on both PC and mobile platforms and comes with coin control feature so you can use the one address forever if you want.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
I have used GREEN, MUUN, BITCOIN.COM etc

Over time my fees start to jump to $2-$3+ randomly.. I search and beg for an option to turn this stupid "privacy" feature of changing my bitcoin address off.

I literally send all my funds to ONE SINGLE ADDRESS yet each bitcoin app I have used INSISTS on changing my funds around causing me headaches and endless fees later.

I don't know who thought this made privacy better, but I can literally track and see where all my bitcoins are being funneled to.

This has done nothing but caused double to triple the fees everytime I go to send a bitcoin transaction. Sometimes I'm lucky if the amount is small enough it only cost one fee.

But when your wallet keeps moving your bitcoins around sometimes it has to pull from multiple wallets and its causing stupid fees!!

A SINGLE bitcoin fee is already getting high enough as is!!!!!

Please can someone tell me a wallet that doesn't have this discusting sickening "feature" that has done nothing but continuously cost me more in fees?

My request is simple:

I want ONE BITCOIN ADDRESS FOR EVERYTHING ALL FUNDS!

If I want my bitcoin address changed, I want to be the one to do it!

This is an issue I've been neglecting to confront, everytime doing a google search not finding much on it. Switched bitcoin apps like 5x now with no luck. They all are doing the same thing without the option to disable! It does not matter if I send all bitcoins to just one address.

This is such a sick sickening "feature" if someone could please assist me I would thank you.

To even suggest it increases privacy is just sick to me to, why when I can click and see where my funds are going? Doesn't make sense.

Regardless of if I'm somehow mistaken (even though I've done it myself on the blockchain?) I BEG to have this feature disabled oh please!

Sorry for some rant but this has stressed me out sooooo much and now the fees are really being felt worse than an ATM!
Pages:
Jump to: