Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to NEO and ICX? - page 2. (Read 287 times)

Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 17, 2019, 02:54:30 PM
After the hype around NEO subsided, I stopped following this project. In my opinion, this project is almost entirely dependent on the hype. Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 17, 2019, 01:04:34 PM
NEO and ICX are one of the potential coins that have been on the market for a long time, but I have not found any developments about NEO and ICX. there was no development whatsoever reaction to the price of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
October 17, 2019, 12:43:48 PM
NEO which is said to be the leading cryptocurrency in China and ICX for Korea hasn't really been trending recently even with development updates. I've come to realise that most altcoins see price spikes because of hype especially from influencers or upcoming news or market manipulation and not  how great the project is. I've been following NEO and ICX and I'm really impressed with those projects, but their development updates  doesn't affect price positively. What could be the reason behind this? I will like to hear your opinions if you still believe in those projects.

They were too much hype but both failed to deliver their promises.
Antshares became NEO and they said they'd compete with Ethereum, all they did and are doing is visiting conference and Da Hongfei stating how much bitcoin rose and what would be the price of NEO if it rises similarly. The team even started another project with large hype called ontology which too is getting neglected.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 17, 2019, 12:37:49 PM
Now updates do not affect at the price in any way because updates are not a reason for new investors to invest in these projects. investors are waiting for the whole market to start moving in a positive direction
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 17, 2019, 11:27:08 AM
NEO which is said to be the leading cryptocurrency in China and ICX for Korea hasn't really been trending recently even with development updates. I've come to realise that most altcoins see price spikes because of hype especially from influencers or upcoming news or market manipulation and not  how great the project is. I've been following NEO and ICX and I'm really impressed with those projects, but their development updates  doesn't affect price positively. What could be the reason behind this? I will like to hear your opinions if you still believe in those projects.

ya NEO was like a top pick of mine in 2018, kinda sad its gone flat, tho, the chart kinda looks the same as most coins over last year or two Sad the reason? they were all mostly just cash grabs tbh haha
some whales made a killing pumping and dumping big cap coins in 2018 Cheesy
NEOs big score is the GAS, i have some NEO from the ICO (when it was Antshares), and the gas is a nice passive income, kinda like a masternode or PoS coin, you get GAS just for holding NEO
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
October 17, 2019, 10:40:42 AM
Because both of them were used to be a hype type project especially ICX, if you were here a year ago you should have seen how bad it was. The price was heavily manipulated not only from the trader but the team was doing that too, I remembered when they said they were going to give you a free coin because of a fork or something I forgot about it. But ended up delaying it which caused the price to decline, this project has been an overpriced project for me from the start.

I understand hype was associated with both projects from influencers, but they both are unique. Have you been following them? If yes, you must have seen many updates over time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
October 17, 2019, 10:25:06 AM
Because both of them were used to be a hype type project especially ICX, if you were here a year ago you should have seen how bad it was. The price was heavily manipulated not only from the trader but the team was doing that too, I remembered when they said they were going to give you a free coin because of a fork or something I forgot about it. But ended up delaying it which caused the price to decline, this project has been an overpriced project for me from the start.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
October 17, 2019, 10:19:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: