Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to npxs - page 4. (Read 777 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
July 31, 2019, 02:10:38 PM
I also asked myself in my mind what happened to NPXS, the price is difficult to rise or more stable, the Pundi X project is quite successful with their real products they continue to develop their products well, but seeing the value of NPXS is very confusing they have also been listed on various exchanges but the price is like staying in place.
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
July 31, 2019, 12:28:44 PM
I'd say you wait for the next alt season. Pundi X team is quite indifferent. There's a lack of volume and no convincing bullish divs, which tells that buyers haven't stepped in yet and I'm better off waiting.

Just drink coffee and relax.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
July 31, 2019, 12:16:42 PM
NPXSNEM already migration into Binance Chain Network. Now they are waiting a listing at Binance Dex, based on their development & activity NPXS still one the best altcoin you can invest right now.
You said that's the best altcoin but it was even dumped below the starting price which around 12 sat. It looks like investors are feeling boring caused by NPXS has done nothing to make investors were feeling interested with it and look at the chart and its product.
this coin is very confusing because it has used various blockchain. Which is the real asset NPXS?
Activity: 788
July 31, 2019, 11:43:26 AM
NPXSNEM already migration into Binance Chain Network. Now they are waiting a listing at Binance Dex, based on their development & activity NPXS still one the best altcoin you can invest right now.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 31, 2019, 10:36:14 AM
It got listed on binance and was doing pretty good then, until now. Just trading below 10sats and seems to be sitting there. What do you think about it going long term?
Pundi X is really a good technology enterprise but I think it will not bring much profit to long-term investors.
It has been operating for a long time in the crypto market but until now it has not had any great achievements.
That proves that after-quarter profit is not much.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
July 31, 2019, 10:34:05 AM
NPXS is one of the alt that I like, they have a real product that has been launched and the latest info that I know that the Pundi X payment app integrates the Samsung Blockchain Wallet. That means project is not dead or shitcoin, NPXS always growing and continuing to provide innovation. We know that the market always determines a price and most importantly NPXS remain consistent in the top 100 coins.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
July 31, 2019, 10:24:01 AM
NPXS is a good coin, but I think now NPXS has become a stable coin, in the past few months the price can't move and arround 9 - 10sat. The price is cheap and can be good investment for long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future
July 31, 2019, 09:46:48 AM
It got listed on binance and was doing pretty good then, until now. Just trading below 10sats and seems to be sitting there. What do you think about it going long term?
Pages:
Jump to: