Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to the flow of new topics here? - page 2. (Read 1437 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 603
I think people are attracted towards the old posts asking questions about the present and long term economic situation of Bitcoin and comparing it with other portfolios. Most of them reply to old posts, but then if you have something to talk about you can always open a new post like you did now.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
well many of us (maybe including me) just got here and add a small bit of info to the discussion due to the signature campaign like amph said. I must admit this. Economics section usually has a lot of topic when there are big events of the world economy.
I think we also see lots of topic here when there is fluctuation in bitcoin price but usually bitcoin related market discussion goes towards bitcoin discussion and speculation category. This may be other reason that add up for the less amount of thread over economics.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I've been watching and there are fewer and fewer new topics being posted to this Economics board...why is that? Any guesses?

Scroll down the page and you'll mostly see threads that have hundreds or thousands of replies. I don't want to talk about the same thing, let's get some new ideas and reinvigorate this great discussion board on economics!

Who's with me?
Maybe we just lost some of our economics posters. It is not that the economy is bad or anything.
well many of us (maybe including me) just got here and add a small bit of info to the discussion due to the signature campaign like amph said. I must admit this. Economics section usually has a lot of topic when there are big events of the world economy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
I've been watching and there are fewer and fewer new topics being posted to this Economics board...why is that? Any guesses?

Scroll down the page and you'll mostly see threads that have hundreds or thousands of replies. I don't want to talk about the same thing, let's get some new ideas and reinvigorate this great discussion board on economics!

Who's with me?
Maybe we just lost some of our economics posters. It is not that the economy is bad or anything.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
because they are always talking about the same shit, if it was not for signature this place would be died long time ago

you see that they are bumping the same shitty thread and adding nothing to the discussion, i can tell you this, since i'm looking at every thread more than one time per day
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Just wait for the next new financial problem or drop /rise in gold or oil. It will be all over this place.

A lack of news and threads that cover most topics are probably the cause of this slow flow.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

Who's with me?
Pages:
Jump to: