Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened to zcoin?! - page 2. (Read 194 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
Now almost all the tokens have reached the bottom, don't panic, any tokens fall is normal, now you need to do is to continue to hold, zcoin has always been a good tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 29, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
Just because it's a bear market.
Most of them have a big decline. Most of them only have 0.2x-0.4x at present, just because you pay too much attention to Zcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
June 29, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
Does anyone know why zcoin went from $140 in Nov 2017 to $13 now? Is there any news or scam that cause this to happen? I've been really interested in xzc for a year now and I just checked on the price! What happened?? Is it because of the bear market? Thnx for replies
Now all the coins and tokens nearly fell about the same. Even if you look at ethereum, then this coin reached the price of 1400 dollars, and now its cost is about 450 dollars. The same comparison can be made for other coins. Thus, the general fall of the crypto-currency market is to blame.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
June 29, 2018, 04:53:25 AM
Does anyone know why zcoin went from $140 in Nov 2017 to $13 now? Is there any news or scam that cause this to happen? I've been really interested in xzc for a year now and I just checked on the price! What happened?? Is it because of the bear market? Thnx for replies

Mostly it is the bear market.  In my opinion, there just isn't the energy nor the cash flow into the crypto world like there was last year.  Meanwhile, there are more and more coin projects which further dilute the space.  There are a lot of good projects.  Zcoin stands out with connections to big names and legitimate business ventures.  The only thing that may seem odd to people is some aspect of KYC tied to cross-platform uses.  But what people need to remember is that you can separate public from private activity and still have privacy despite KYC rules.  This was a stumbling block in my own understanding of blockchain privacy when I began to realize bitcoin was not private at all.  But then I realized that it is just like any other currency, there are are ways to maintain liberties such as privacy while still being completely legal.  The key there is to separate private ventures from KYC/publicly known activities when achieving privacy.  

Thank you so much for the response. I was just curious if something happen to the team or anything.. Thankfully it's just the bear market! I'm going to be picking up a ton of Zcoin i still have faith in it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
June 28, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

Mostly it is the bear market.  In my opinion, there just isn't the energy nor the cash flow into the crypto world like there was last year.  Meanwhile, there are more and more coin projects which further dilute the space.  There are a lot of good projects.  Zcoin stands out with connections to big names and legitimate business ventures.  The only thing that may seem odd to people is some aspect of KYC tied to cross-platform uses.  But what people need to remember is that you can separate public from private activity and still have privacy despite KYC rules.  This was a stumbling block in my own understanding of blockchain privacy when I began to realize bitcoin was not private at all.  But then I realized that it is just like any other currency, there are are ways to maintain liberties such as privacy while still being completely legal.  The key there is to separate private ventures from KYC/publicly known activities when achieving privacy.  
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
June 28, 2018, 11:31:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: