Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened when btc frm Nakamoto's wallet moved to binance?? - page 2. (Read 320 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

If he would send his btc to an exchange then he all has the right to do that but it would change everything. The minds of individuals can't be controlled even when you a man behind bars. I would definitely sell my btc down its is bits as I would assume everyone would as well. Its either we can move to ETH, NEO or whichever works. Thanks to blockchain.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0

will not happen that day. STS will never appear and the number of btc in his wallet will remain unchanged
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
It is impossible ofc because I'm sure that CIA and FBI regularly monitor it and they will try to identify the person who tried to make transaction.
But if this will happen anyway, BTC price will be deeply dumped  Smiley
Activity: 42
It will bring a great change i think and it will become uncomfortable.
Activity: 27
I think he is waiting something and we should wait. Time will show us what be in future. But I`m sure, bitcoin will grew up each year.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Maybe big dump will happen if Satoshi Nakamoto sell all his bitcoin, we don't know how much exactly bitcoin he has, but I'm sure he owned a lot of bitcoins since he created. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Imagine one day all the btc moved frm Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet to binance exchange Huh

Dam, market will get diluted heavily and there will be huge price drops in the market. I mean after his bitcoins are moved in an exchanger it will happen that demand and supply ratio will get reverted. I mean there will be huge supply of the bitcoins and the demand which is on going currently will seem to be very less. Thus it will create a scene of diluted market and leading to huge availability of the bitcoins will make prices go down the line. Thats what will happen, and yes off course as a result of this scenario . .

- panic
- FUD
- more panic
- price drops
- internet breaks (for the second time KK) Tongue
- drama lasts a while and eventually disappears.
- price recovers and starts rising
- everyone forgets that drama happened and moves on with their lives as bitcoin goes back to rising like always
- another drama begins and the same thing happens again Cheesy

Good one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
how many BTCs are owned by Nakamoto.
Satoshi Nakamoto has 1,000,000 bitcoin in his/her bitcoin wallet.
Given the fact that satoshi wanted to stay anonymous I dubt that we are going to see this.
One possible scenario is that satoshi will never move his bitcoins from his wallet to exchanges, because it is a given that will give away his identity to governments(especially if done on a centralized exchange like binance). One viable way for satoshi to convert all those coins to fiat is via decentralized exchanges and peer to peer transaction. When that happens though, I also think that many people will panic sell.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
how many BTCs are owned by Nakamoto. I think if moved it will not be a problem what's what. even better, than the BTC is only stored in the wallet Nakamoto, better to be traded in the binance, it will have a good effect on the growth of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Imagine one day all the btc moved frm Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet to binance exchange Huh
That will increase the real circulating supply of Bitcoin and cause a dip in price for a period but ultimately help in terms of making more Bitcoin accessible for everyday use.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
If all the bitcoins will move from SATOSHI NAKAMOTO Easley to binance exchange then there will be huge panic among people, the valuation will deflate to very low valuation,Internet breaks will occur, bitcoin sites will get hanged , people will then hesitate to invest again into bitcoin when then again prices starts inflating and will recover then people again trust the bitcoin and the drama that has happened will be ended and people will starts investing if valuation starts inflating again.
Activity: 62
- panic
- FUD
- more panic
- price drops
- everyone forgets that drama happened and moves on with their lives as bitcoin goes back to rising like always

It seems like scenario proven by years
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
- panic
- FUD
- more panic
- price drops
Activity: 448
Merit: 109

Simply let him/her or them do whatever satoshi want... If satoshi wants to sell his bitcoin let him sell if he dumps the price price will dump and recover over some period of time. But honestly if satoshi is still alive or whatever I dubt that we are going to see movments from those coins as with the transparent nature of bitcoin many people are watching closly on that wallet and if bitcoins are moved many will try to get the identity behind the creator of bitcoin. Given the fact that satoshi wanted to stay anonymous I dubt that we are going to see this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

By looking at your statement I can tell that you are create this topic out of your imagination but I will answer that question. If it becomes possible that Satoshi Nakamoto really did transfer his bitcoins to Binance then there are two possible things to happen. If he places a small amount of bitcoin at binance then there is no problem but if he places all his bitcoin and in a large volume then it could mean disaster and a major drop of bitcoin value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Where did you get such news? is that a credible news site?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: