Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens if BTC gets regulated? - page 2. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
October 01, 2017, 11:25:15 AM
This would be contrary to the nature of the bitcoin itself, the bitcoin made not dependent on anyone. Perhaps the particular properties of the bitcoin itself will be lost, and perhaps the bitcoin price will be equivalent to fiat.
By the way, the stripper accepts payment with bitcoin that's a great idea, lol
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
October 01, 2017, 11:09:22 AM
Bitcoin will never be fully regulated because of legal and jurisdictional issues. But if the impossible happens and it is regulated what then is its difference compared to banks  if that happens. The community will dump it.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
October 01, 2017, 11:08:07 AM
If or better to say when Bitcoin will become fully legalized and regulated, it will help to boost its adoption as big companies and institutional investors won't be afraid that it will one day may be banned plus they will have some guarantees that they won't be easily cheated. However, it will come with additional costs like taxation and additional fees for all users of cryptocurrencies. However, many users, especially smaller customers might choose to use alternative services that does not comply with regulations, as their costs would generally be lower. It's also important to create decentralized services that can't be regulated just like Bitcoin itself - decentralized exchanges, p2p marketplaces, etc.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
October 01, 2017, 10:58:11 AM
I think Already Bitcoin gets regulated. you may not find any exchange site without giving fees. you must need to pay some fees for trading in any reputed exchange site. Even transactions  get traced sometimes. 

The fees are not there for any regulatory reasons. They're there because the companies are there to make profit, not offer charity.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 01, 2017, 10:40:50 AM
i dont think so, any antion only can be regulate bitcoin in their own country, but bitcoin is worldwide, in what way they regulate worlwide system?
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
October 01, 2017, 10:36:47 AM
Hello,

Just read somewhere that BTC is accepted by strippers now? lol

I wonder what will happen if it gets regulated by the government? value would go down? perhaps consolidation?

Overall , what's the general outlook? Obviously, I understand it'll be personal opinion but still. Go ahead and share. I'll get to learn something new.

I don't think like you. because it is not real happening. and nothing will happen, so I will not imagine saying something.
Activity: 364
October 01, 2017, 10:12:51 AM
I do not think bitcoin will go down in price if every country organizes each with their policies. I think it will benefit bitcoin users in some countries that regulate bitcoin well, but if one of the states regulates bitcoin in a way to benefit the country it must be countered by bitcoin users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
October 01, 2017, 10:10:58 AM
As I see it in my country, the effect of regulating bitcoin is that it attracts more people to participate in bitcoin community and do earning like trading and rendering services in exchange of bitcoin. Making the economy of our country more healthy as it helps those who are unemployed and underemployed to have extra income. It also helps to start an investment as bitcoin does not require very huge money to invest in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 01, 2017, 10:08:23 AM
If governments set some rules on the circulation of crypto currency in this country, this will only strengthen it, since in this case the state will by force of its laws already protect the interests of the owners of the crypto currency. This protection includes, first of all, judicial protection, when anyone who has rights violated by the crypto currency can apply to the court. If the state does not regulate the circulation of crypto currency, there will be no such protection.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
October 01, 2017, 09:49:28 AM
BTC is getting regulated everywhere and look what it happening to the price. Nothing because Bitcoin is decentralized which means no one owns it and it's a computer network so you can't shut it down.
Activity: 546
October 01, 2017, 09:28:59 AM
Hello,

I wonder what will happen if it gets regulated by the government? value would go down? perhaps consolidation?

Overall , what's the general outlook? Obviously, I understand it'll be personal opinion but still. Go ahead and share. I'll get to learn something new.

If it gets regulated there would be more investors who would join btc. Because there are people especially investors who like to invest in btc but are afraid of dojng so because it isn't regulated. If that happens then it will just be the beginning of a wonderful time for us. We might see all time highs on a daily basis due to the increase of demand in btc.
for sure if people will learn about btc and government start implementing rules more people will decide to invest and the price will surely goes up even more, its not true that if government will begin to ask some taxes our from this business people will stop or will quit crypto instead more people will be
getting more curious and they will begin to realized that this investment is really a serious system that will allow us to gain just by holding some coins.

Tell me please how do you need bitcoin in regulation? If so, what kind of regulation is needed for bitcoin?
And who do you think should be regulated by the bitcoin community or the government or a third party?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 01, 2017, 08:58:40 AM
Hello,

If it gets regulated there would be more investors who would join btc. Because there are people especially investors who like to invest in btc but are afraid of dojng so because it isn't regulated. If that happens then it will just be the beginning of a wonderful time for us. We might see all time highs on a daily basis due to the increase of demand in btc.
for sure if people will learn about btc and government start implementing rules more people will decide to invest and the price will surely goes up even more, its not true that if government will begin to ask some taxes our from this business people will stop or will quit crypto instead more people will be
getting more curious and they will begin to realized that this investment is really a serious system that will allow us to gain just by holding some coins.
legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
October 01, 2017, 08:46:24 AM
prices will grow up again an again..
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
October 01, 2017, 08:44:57 AM
Not much would change. Governments can create as many regulations as they want, but they can not enforce it when there is no way for them to control the rules of the protocol.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 03:10:29 PM
Hello,

Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
September 29, 2017, 01:15:34 PM
Hello,

fortunately can not be set by the developer or someone. therefore I will not be wondering like you.
because I dont know what will happen, it will be different will not be like this time.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 29, 2017, 01:06:05 PM
Hello,

will be different from now. of course not. it is very clear, this is different from other allcoin. although the same concept but bitcoin starts from mining.
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 29, 2017, 12:57:59 PM
Hello,

Agree with you, bitcoin will go down because bitcoin will be regulated by Government Institutions or Banks. Bitcoin will become a normal money like coins and  paper money. It is the hard time to make money from bitcoin, they will not allow people to earn it. They will give a tax for every bitcoin you've earned. Letting this happen in the future is a trouble for bitcoin and as well as for us.
Activity: 76
HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61
September 29, 2017, 12:46:36 PM
I think Already Bitcoin gets regulated. you may not find any exchange site without giving fees. you must need to pay some fees for trading in any reputed exchange site. Even transactions  get traced sometimes. 
Activity: 74
September 29, 2017, 12:38:28 PM
This might not be so good for libertarians, but there is a positive side, which is bringing investors from traditional markets, and this could help the price a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: