Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens if Vitalik leave Ethereum? Does he will really quit? - page 2. (Read 160 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
There are many issues related to ETH that I have read and learned is that ETH's Burterin and Devs will divert development on their own route, which is towards the centralized supply. They are looking at it carefully. Burterin was one of the reasons I invested a lot of money in order to hold onto and trust the success of ETH. I did not expect him to leave ETH at any time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If he does leave the Ethereum team, I am very sure that it will cause a significant change affecting the price of ETH. Hope that he really won't leave as most of the people are betting their lives in ETH than BTC. It will surely affect all altcoin in the market if ETH price crashes especially those who are doing an ICO which mainly accepts BTC and ETH as their payment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Other co-founders have left and Ethereum has done fine. True that he wrote the initial white paper, but I don't think that is very significant at this point. He is the face of Ethereum too. I'm not sure I see him leaving.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
What happens if Vitalik leave Ethereum? Does he will really quit?
I found some news from Twitter that Vilatik Buterin may quit Ethereum porject. I am very concerned.l Please share some more info you have or your opinion.
Thank you so much!
PS: I am holding ETH with most my money.
Pages:
Jump to: