Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to BNB after 5 years? - page 5. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 21
February 16, 2020, 04:16:17 PM
BNB is not just a random coin, this coin covered by a large active community, every year they are adding something new in their network, they have own chain, projects are migrating on those! So, I believe after 5 years, BNB will do better like now or better than now!  If you ask this way, then think about other big coins what will happen with them after 5 years! As we believe a better future for the crypto world, so, we can expect better for the Binance coin!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 16, 2020, 04:09:49 PM
I think there is no need to worry about what happens to bnb in 5 years, because it will survive beyond 5 years.

A lot of people does believe that bnb token growth is dependent on discount fees etal, but i want to disagree.
Binance ceo is not here to joke around, and becoming the most important exchange platform is not an easy feat.

By allowing fiat withdrawals for about 3-6 countries, binance has set the pace and got theirselves more platform users, which definitely will improve the functionality of bnb, look around, look at binance dex, the developing products, binance futures trade.

Binance token, BNB is here to stay.

NB: Just my personal opinion in relation to subject, do your own research.
There is no doubt that binance is offering great service for their users and having more trading pairs compared to other trading platforms but what is the real purpose of BNB to stay with that exchange,only their fee discount IMHO! So when there will be no more discount on binance for using BNB then it won't have much interests from traders but 5 years is still a big time frame so they can build own set of community and make it stay here after that as well.
copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55
February 16, 2020, 03:53:26 PM
CZ is a very respected person in crypto field and he is trying to contribute to the mass adaptation of cryptocurrencies around the world. Binance creates their own blockchain, fiat gateways to make fast deposits and withdrawals with your credit card using your national currency, opening offices around the world. Who knows, maybe they will implement a reduced withdrawal fees and higher limits if there is a certain amount of BNB tokens on your account or begin cooperation with banks for faster transactions and smaller fees using Binance chain.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 16, 2020, 03:21:16 PM
I think there is no need to worry about what happens to bnb in 5 years, because it will survive beyond 5 years.

A lot of people does believe that bnb token growth is dependent on discount fees etal, but i want to disagree.
Binance ceo is not here to joke around, and becoming the most important exchange platform is not an easy feat.

By allowing fiat withdrawals for about 3-6 countries, binance has set the pace and got theirselves more platform users, which definitely will improve the functionality of bnb, look around, look at binance dex, the developing products, binance futures trade.

Binance token, BNB is here to stay.

NB: Just my personal opinion in relation to subject, do your own research.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
February 16, 2020, 09:24:08 AM
Everyone knows the main driver for BNB as of now is the discount in fees and the Binance team will come up with new use cases for the BNB in their ecosystem there is already a lot of use cases that have been added since it's the all-time high. Like the Binance chain, acceptance of BNB in various other dapps, IEO etc Binance is the number 1 exchange as of now and the most active company in this ecosystem. SO as long as Binance is alive the BNB will always be in a higher position year after year.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 14, 2020, 05:08:15 PM
What happens to BNB coin after 5 years? Because then you get no discount anymore? Then what is the purpose of BNB anymore?

I don't think the discount model will end, if it happened then the price would dump because their won't be any incentive to buy and hold the tokens in your account. People might mentioned IEO but how many people are allowed into the IEO unlike e trading where millions of users are allowed to use BNB to pay for trading fees
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 14, 2020, 04:40:30 PM
What happens to BNB coin after 5 years? Because then you get no discount anymore? Then what is the purpose of BNB anymore?
It's hard to say what will happen after 5 years.But it can be rise or down.but as mentioned what is the purpose of BNB any more.Maybe team will focus others development.In my view, they will create others benefit for BNB holder or will develop there coins to stay in the market.Because BNB is famous and most reputed coin till now.Also 5 years is long journey and we can't think what will be the next updated technology.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 14, 2020, 04:27:07 PM
As if all of us know what's going to be the fate of BNB after 5 years. If the question is all about bitcoin, we're sure that it will retain itself and we'll see a higher price for it.

But if we imagine BNB shall stay after 5 years and bitcoin does have tremendous value, like the altcoins follow bitcoins path then the value of BNB would be higher than we're expecting. For the purpose of BNB, it will be likely a store of value just like the other altcoins and CZ might think of something new for its purpose.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
February 14, 2020, 05:59:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: