Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to KittieFIGHT (KTY) old token holder - page 2. (Read 314 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
So what actually will happen to old KTY token holders, does it mean the token is useless forever? Or KittieFIGHT team scammed the old token holders, let me understand this if you have any idea about KittieFIGHT development.
Thing is if the previous KTY token is currently useless, then I don't think users should be too interested in their new project or development cause it'll be more or less a pump and dump token just like the previous one. Going by your experience with this team, I find it somewhat difficult to trust their current project.

Having said that, users really shouldn't be holding this tokens for the long term, it's neither Bitcoin, or even ethereum, the team most times don't have any framework to keep the project and the coin moving forward, so the best practice is to sell it ASAP and make some ROI when you still can.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
It is one of the negative aspects of keeping such tokens, which is that they are useless in the long run, so do not think about keeping them for a longer period from the date of the ICO launch or at the first opportunity to make you profit.

The problem with these tokens is that the quantity supplied is huge/increases and the demand for it decreases. Therefore, in order for the price to rise, they need to control the quantity supplied because it is an easier option than trying to increase demand.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Maybe the name of the token could have been an indication of how things whould be handled later on..

Sucks though, hope it doesn't hurt your crypto portfolio too much. 
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
when you start talking about crypto project with a Nigerian as the CEO people will say you are hating, the moment i see few nigerians as the CEO and member of this project I instantly turn away.
Hahaha, this is roughly a bad reputation on the Nigerian projects, actually I have never expected such from the team either.
IMO the old token already useless and they not giving any option swap for an old token, they not really want to do a swap or handle bounty hunter that's why they kicked you from the group.
Ahh, I thought as much, I have already loose hope on the swapping of a thing and already accepted the fact that I wasted the whole two years waiting for the success of KittieFIGHT project which at the end got nothing out of it. Good luck to new token holders.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Seem like they trying to reduce the circulation token by creating a new project with topic "DeFi". I tried to look for some information about "swap", "old token", and other things none discussion about these.

IMO the old token already useless and they not giving any option swap for an old token, they not really want to do a swap or handle bounty hunter that's why they kicked you from the group.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
I'm glad I don't promote this project, when you start talking about crypto project with a Nigerian as the CEO people will say you are hating, the moment i see few nigerians as the CEO and member of this project I instantly turn away, I'm not surprised that this is happening, maybe they exit scam already
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
I participated in KittieFIGHT bounty campaign managed by bountyhive back in around 2018, I received a total of 488 KTY in my wallet. Recently this week KittieFIGHT teams launched Volcano Liquidity Provider on Uniswap or something connected via Metamask. I tried to add KTY token using the contracts address given from the tutorial but my balance shows zero.

After a thorough observation, I noticed KittieFIGHT changed their contract address with same ticker KTY

From
Code:
0x7e2c620312F49476eFD3E316F834dC0e22c62ad1

To  

Code:
0x7E9f9F3b323582584526d9f83276338C89f8fBE7

I asked the admin in their telegram group why the change in their contracts address, immediately I was kicked out from their group leaving my question unanswered.

So what actually will happen to old KTY token holders, does it mean the token is useless forever? Or KittieFIGHT team scammed the old token holders, let me understand this if you have any idea about KittieFIGHT development.
Pages:
Jump to: